Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wonderful Wonder Nathaniel Bassey Ft Lovesong - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wonderful Wonder Nathaniel Bassey Ft Lovesong (665 Views)

Wonderful Wonder - Nathaniel Bassey Ft. Lovesong / TRENDING GOSPEL SONG>> Alagbada Ina – Nathaniel Bassey Ft. Victoria Orenze / Solfa Notes For Nathaniel Bassey's "Wonderful Wonder" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Wonder Nathaniel Bassey Ft Lovesong by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2016
Summer, winter, autumn and spring

Mountains, blue skies and the seas

rainbows, sunshine and the trees

Jesus, maker of them all

Jesus…, Daddy

Summer, winter, autumn and spring

Mountains, blue skies and the seas

rainbows, sunshine and the trees

Jesus, maker of them all

Everywhere I go

I see You right there

In the beauty of nature You shine all around

For you are everything and everything is You

Precious Jesus, oh wonderful wonder You are

oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh

Morning, noon time and the night

Voices, rhythm, melody

People, places, everything

Jesus, maker of them all

Repeat Call – You’re amazing

Response – Dear Lord

Call – You amaze me

Response – Dear Lord

(1) (Reply)

New Music Alert: Funbi-hallelujah / Meet Olamide & Ybnl New Artist Davolee In This Epic Freestyle "HD" / Download My Hot New Single. Teesongz-femi(marry Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.