Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? (8688 Views)

Check Out This Best Over-ear Noise Cancelling Headphones / Xiaomi Launches A Noise Cancelling USB Earphones That Cost Around N16,000 / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2016
why is it not worth it?
phonedaddy:
worth it? says who?
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2016
waw! thats good then
Pheeknow:
So guys, if you buy the Infinix Zero 3, Infinix will give you the DNC headphone with it. I guess that is the best to getting the earphone
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:32am On Nov 09, 2016
black and white television pass dis one sef
Mobileman829:
Throw back things
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Africanman123:
Had fun yesterday!! awesome!!!
so sad i couldnt make it
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:34am On Nov 09, 2016
money in the bank
tech2477:
Where is the money?
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
sorry. do you work at techpoint
Onerandomgirl:
We finally laid hands on the Infinix DNC Headphones and one thing I can say for sure is that it is an impressive effort for the brand’s wearables journey.

The Infinix DNC XE02 is reportedly a predecessor to the XE01, and I cannot categorically say if it is an upgrade for lack of first-hand experience.

These headphones are not cheap, at all. So, even if this upgraded version is all it claims and more, let us find out if they are really worth it; especially monetarily.

Specifications

Diameter- Microphone- 6*2.2±0.2mm, Speaker- Ø13.6mm
Frequency; Microphone- 100Hz — 10kHz, Speaker- 20Hz- 20kHz
Plug- 3.5mm jack
Directivity- Omni-Directional
Battery- 105mAh battery
Feature- Dual Noise cancellation

Unboxing

The white box is rectangular with blue markings and text to boot

Design

The Infinix DNC Headphones officially claim an 85% noise cancellation rate; but I think from experiencing it first hand, that it is nearer the 92% benchmark than 85%.

And its In-Ear Monitor (IEM) styled designs account for the super block.

Dual Noise Cancellation (DNC)

This is the most promising feature of the Infinix DNC Headphones; they were even named DNC in case you had any doubts. As much as the earbud design accentuates the noise cancelling feature, a small rectangular box towards the jack controls it.
The most interesting thing about the Infinix DNC Headphones is that the noise cancellation feature works without music turned on. So when charged, the control box shuts off every surrounding sound to a near 92%.

Battery

The battery of the noise canceller of the Infinix DNC Headphones charges from zero to full in 4 hours 25 minutes.
As a guide, when the LED indicators is flashing orange, the batteries are low; when it is red, it is minutes away from going flat. And in the course of charging it while powered off, it glows red too. Green indicates a full charge.

A full charge lasted 12 hours on first use and 12 hours 13 minutes upon the second trial.

Price

The Infinix DNC is sold at N8,500 and is available on at Tesla Lagos

Source: https://techpoint.ng/2016/08/15/infinix-dnc-headphones-review/

Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
phonedaddy:
N8,500 right? grin wink it is nothing!!!
OMO BABA OLOWO. come buy one for me o
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
thats cool anyway
Onerandomgirl:
it fits perfectly grin
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
you are a big gurl indeed
thatbiggirl:
@op NICE PICTURES. However let us break it down really, Th Infinix DNC is N8,500? Ok , am never a fan of big headsets, so i might give this Infinix headphone a try, then about the price..nothing is really cheap in this world, while i might say 8k is much but to someone else that is enough for his breakfast, so cheap and expensive is really relative. So after all my rant what is my decision? Well...i need to first talk to someone to get me one, but if that does not work, i will have to dip my hand into my pocket to buy it
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
and i do. buy and dash me
NaijalovesU:
If they are worth it? Well...it depends on if you like music, me i dont
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
can i use it to hear music wen d battery is down?
phonedaddy:
There are headphones that are way more than 8.5k. So it is a good buy for those that wanna buy
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
u go like wrestling niyen o
gonaij:
Nice clap back grin
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
thank well bro. and make a positive decision
safas20:
Just like i said before, lovely pictures, but about buying?.....am thinking about it
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
and wats your decision?
safas20:
I have finished thinking sef
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
issokay then
Onerandomgirl:
Am not the one selling it nah, go and ask the sellers oo
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
eheheh. kabiyesi
safas20:
Not really, am not affected by recession am a child of the most high
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
LOL
Africanman123:
Today is Wednesday can you go ahead and swear?
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by honsule(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
NaijalovesU:
Continue deceiving yourself oo

It is a mind set. He is not deceiving his self
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
ehn ehn.. broke or not..recession dey naija
Onerandomgirl:
She just said her own, are you gonna buy it or not? Broke guys all over NL.
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
dont mind her jare. why her bf no buy am for her? recession tinzz lol
phonedaddy:
Saya who, generalization is killing you slowly
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
please check jumia or konga..3chub at lagos
tyhwo:
Where person fit buy am
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
why not order on jumia?
Phero:
Please where can I buy this in ibadan
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
54k for what? shocked
Pheeknow:
Enter Jumia, it is just N54,700
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
funny you
Smallbaby:
Well, am just seeing this, so you are still wrong, today is Thursday
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
laff don burst ma belle
NaijalovesU:
So said someone that drank garri this morning cheesy
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
i support you bro. one needs to budget hard before buying anything o
Pheeknow:
In this recession who has money to buy beats by Dre? I think it is up to the individuals to decide what they want based on their pockets
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by singlar: 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
if him head no multiply, d food wey im chop get quality.
pators:
even if he drank garri Dis morning no b ur garri...you wey chop chicken and salad your head multiply?
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
LOL..its for the last fight
safas20:
Abi nah wetin cause the fight?
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
shake am well o... sha no let am comot
Mobileman829:
SMH undecided
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
this one that you are spotting grammar. i fear you o
Africanman123:
Grammar!! And this person will criticize Buhari every time cry
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laff dn kill me woh
safas20:
shaking my y)(*&sh
Re: Infinix Noise Cancelling Headphones; Are They Really Worth It? by Smallbaby(f): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2016
singlar:
funny you
don't mind me jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Activate Mtn 1GB For 100 Naira Valid For 1month / How To Download With Operamini 4.2 / Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.