Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Alert For All Futo Aspirants… - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alert For All Futo Aspirants… (545 Views)

Important Notice To FUTO Aspirants Who Used Awaiting Result / Federal University Of Technology (futo) Aspirants Thread 2016/2017 / Futo Aspirants Come In... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert For All Futo Aspirants… by godwinner1(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
WALKING INTO FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY (FUTO) ASPIRANTS ALERT!!! #ReturnsFromSabbathical #PenSpeaks #TheWritivist Aluta greetings to all FUTO aspirant!

The potential Imo Stars The ever glaring aspirants of the most prestigous FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ! Just know this, if you are not in FUTO, I’m sorry to ask, where are you? Well, My pellucid missive this morning is going to be a stone to the hearts of the aspirants. I have not come to butter you up as many might have done but to open your eyes to the task facing you…

Soon you all will know your stand regarding this year’s admission. It’s a painful truth that in as much as I’ll like you all to gain admission, NOT all of you will do. Don’t be discouraged still. Not gaining admission does not make you a failure, rather, it means having a second chance to do better. It’s really going to hurt though, but don’t fade out with it, be strong enough. See it as a stepping stone and not as a stumbling block. Try to explore other options and alternatives. To the lucky ones who’ll eventually walk into the den… You must have heard enough about the great den! It’s one fight to win, gaining admission into FUTO, it’s another fight, surviving inside FUTO. Many people have survived inFUTO, many have #failed, the chotenderice is yours. I’m going to , from my experience in FUTO,

The #F_FACTORS that can lead to #FAILURE, academically, spiritually or…

#FRIENDS It’s a glaring fact that we all need friends to survive. It’s also a law of power that we shouldn’t put too many trusts on friends. You are going into the den alone, do not complicate your life with friends. Choose responsibly and consider strictly, people who you’re sure will contribute positively to your academic and spiritual lives. Many will not hearken to this, I know. Well, you will sure learn the hardway, when you have carryovers more than your age. I trust FUTO! #FUN Another ultimate delusion that can ruin your stay in the den. All works and no play… May be a long existing cliché. But remember, too much of everything is ill. For me, your first year is your foundation. Sacrifice fun, you’ve got 4 or more years ahead, so why in a hurry? It’s better even to suffer for five(5) years and enjoy forever than to enjoy five years and suffer forever. You’ll have lots of blast nights, parties, etc., but remember, he who has a house on fire, does not pursue rats. Don’t be deceived, you have many nights ahead, you mustn’t attend all. Use that time and read, even if it’s a page….

#FORMING This is common among first years. The night before you eventually leave for school, your poor parents, especially your mom, will pour her hearts out to you through silent tears and hidden pains. You’ll sit like an obedient child, making several promises. Once you get into FUTO, you forget yourself, you desert your humble background and despise your little beginning. Now, you’re a prayer warrior, because you seek admission. Then, your Bible becomes a spare book, and going to church becomes a festival to be celebrated. You #form a new self, totally different from who you were, prior to the admission. Remember, as you make your bed, so shall you lie on it!

#FRIGGING Another F-factor. Well, many of you have already got partners in FUTO and you can’t wait to hook up with then and possibly, shack up with them. You have already set up passions to be burnt sexually with someone, probably, you have not even met before. It seems that old man in your village has started shaking your pot with incantations? Be wise, especially the girls. It’s too early to be frigged for any reason whatsoever. Don’t sell your conscience to the devil, else, you’ll ever regret that decision. Don’t offer your body in exchange for shelter or help. I’m not a saint though, maybe, you should avoid me too! But truth be told. ..to continue click below

http://futo-onlinemarket.com/fnp/latest-news/

(1) (Reply)

Ecstasy In Ibadan As Diesel And Kerosine Are Produced Cheaper From Waste Plastic / This Professor Is Willing To Answer Your Physics Question NOW! ASK! / How To Write Email To Professor For Scholarships 2017-2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.