Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Give Your Dog A Good Name - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Give Your Dog A Good Name (953 Views)

Is Dis Dog A Gsd? / LOOKING FOR A GOOD NAME FOR MY PET AND I SAW THESE ;D ??? ??? / End Time!!! The New ‘human-dog’, A Cross Breeding Between Humans & Dogs (see Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Your Dog A Good Name by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
This goes out to all dog owners, i think you should be cautious of the names you give to your dogs. Please don't follow Mr Chinakwe's footsteps, the man that looks so down on his dog to name him 'Buhari'. For me, i think it's an insult to the dog to be sharing the same name with one dullard from Duara. You should all know that dogs are highly intelligent animal and they deserve good names that will reflect the level of their intelligence.
Give your dog a better name.

Re: Give Your Dog A Good Name by okikiosibodu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nice one Op. I will name mine "Spike" or "Spiky", after the Pitbull in Tom and Jerry, when I get one. I also love "Captain "
My first female will definitely be "Nala", after a character in Lion King
Re: Give Your Dog A Good Name by Nostradamus: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
wizzyblack3,which breed is that dog in the second pix?
Re: Give Your Dog A Good Name by Wizzyblack3(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nostradamus:
wizzyblack3,which breed is that dog in the second pix?
'Chow Chow'
Re: Give Your Dog A Good Name by Nostradamus: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
'Chow Chow'
aiit tnks,that dog is cute

1 Like

Re: Give Your Dog A Good Name by doingood: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
thumbs up op. how can a man name his beloved dog Buhari? buhari that have brought so much pains and suffering to 170 million people. If I had seen that dog b4 d intervention of d police, I would have killed d dog myself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Amazing Moment Dog Rescues Its Mate From Raging Rapids / 12 Wild Facts About Hyenas / A Year Plus Female Rottweiler And German Shepherd Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.