Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) (36781 Views)

School Owner Ties Her Bursar With Rope,orders Her Dog To Attack Her In Edo(pics) / Kidnappers Kill Onos Onokpoma After Paying 500K Ransom, Corpse Recovered In Bush / Newborn Baby Wrapped With Blanket Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Edo(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mod way ban me try
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
haywire1:
Another South south criminal down, more to go..

South south nd crime are like bread and butter, most of the youths lack proper parental training.

Sai Baba no dey chop anyhow, Aisha bed styles fresh for baba grin grin grin grin

#
Aisha no sabi styles, the ones we are Ghana import will handle baba with utmost care trust me

1 Like

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by maxtop(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
That moment when you think police is your friend. .... grin
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
See as him resemble the mod that always ban me
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by kolaish(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gabaleve:
Na lieutenant Umar remain
THIS IS ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, LET US WAIT TO HEAR FROM THE 19 BATTALION OR THE ARMY SPOKESMAN. I AM VERY SURE THAT THE ARMY DOES NOT CONDONE CRIMINALITY.

1 Like

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by fpeter(f): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gross
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by PaulIdu: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a criminal.

But I am more curious about this 19th Battalion Unit,and their modus Operandi.

This 19th Battalion should be disbanded.

I happen to know this very Battalion on a very close level from their days at the Ikeja Military Cantonment Lagos,and my encounter with a certain LT Wari,one Ijaw Officer some years back still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

This 19th Battalion was kicked out of Lagos, and I thought they had been broken up. These guys are brutal and do not care who they brutalize.

Devil go Punish these 19th Battalion Soldiers for what they did to me.

Then that Soldier wey make me sleep for Mud say I dey speak too much English,Devil go visit am one day.

Idiots.

Eyah..seems that soldier had some extra sensory perception you will turn out to be an annoying character on Nairaland in the future
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by greatbrian(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a criminal.

I happen to know this very Battalion on a very close level from their days at the Ikeja Military Cantonment Lagos,and my encounter with a certain LT Wari,one Ijaw Officer some years back still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

This 19th Battalion was kicked out of Lagos, and I thought they had been broken up. These guys are brutal and do not care who they brutalize.

Then that Soldier wey make me sleep for Mud say I dey speak too much English,Devil go visit am one day.

Idiots.

Sorry abt that bro..... But u should know they act on orders.

1 Like

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
(Genesis: 4 vs 10) - "and the Lord said unto Cain, What hast thou done? The voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground."
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by greatbrian(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
kolaish:
THIS IS ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, LET US WAIT TO HEAR FROM THE 19 BATTALION OR THE ARMY SPOKESMAN. I AM VERY SURE THAT THE ARMY DOES NOT CONDONE CRIMINALITY.

Sure bro and half the truth z often a great lie. Anyway civillians are mostly confused so am not expecting them to hunger for the truth.
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Greenback: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
haywire1:
Another South south criminal down, more to go..

South south nd crime are like bread and butter, most of the youths lack proper parental training.

Sai Baba no dey chop anyhow, Aisha bed styles fresh for baba grin grin grin grin

#
Sai MENTAL
grin
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by danthamccoy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
amuokuko:

So in essence Benin and Edo re two different state, ride on Nigerian journalist...

@topic:

Onos go form another dare devil group backed by General Abacha for Hell fire wey go dey thief Lucifer loot...
I had a hard time understanding that too but finally got it. The lynching took place in Delta. It should have been "...arresting in Benin City IN neighboring Edo State."
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by makdcash(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
But u can check this... cheesy cheesy grin grin

HarkymTheOracle:
Good riddance... and i read d police were protectin him while he carries out his illicit dealings.. which brings us to d wise words "THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND.

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by dastroud(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
you choose your death when you choose how to live!
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by EKSUgal(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
What has 19th Batalion turned to? 19th Batallion under Lt. Col. Nwokike, my father's junior colleague in the Army, in Ikeja cantonment , in early 2000s, was a constructive force before they were moved to Bakassi in the wake of Nigeria -Cameroun feud over the oil-rich region.
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
The time of nemesis comes...........
Evils doer should desist.......
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by MONITZ: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
The police re never ur friend...my encounter with them left a very bitter taste in my mouth.

It happened that myself and a couple of friends saw one of our friends off, so on our way back we were picked up by the police,our offence was"jay-walking",hmmm.
They were just picking anybody they could lay their hands on,with preference for single guys nd ladies.

They re criminals, they actually put off the head lamp of their vehicles(abt three or so in tow) so that u won't notice them until they re so close without the slightest "whiffer" so that u wont be able to run.
They even threatened to shoot us dear under d pretext of being armed robbers.

"I fear these people that day"......The kind of discussions they engaged in left so much to be desired ,well that's another topic for another day.

On getting to the station, we met some citizens who had also been "raided ",so we're like twenty five, to cut a long story short we were all asked to bail ourselves with five thousand naira each.

Myself and my friends didn't pay a dime because we happened to know the D. P. O. of the station, even with his order they still felt reluctant to allow us go.

After that episode, I concluded that this country was beyond redemption..... a country where police officers who re catered for by tax payers turn their guns on the same citizens.

The police and judiciary of a nation re the index markers used in assessing a country.
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by lawson06(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
See head like 5 tubers of yam...
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by oyolajuwon(m): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
humm,ki gbogbo EDA to mo ise okukun ko lo sora,nitori oni lari,olorun obami oke nikan lo mola.alagbara aye,esin mi Edo.

1 Like

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
greatbrian:

Sure bro and half the truth z often a great lie. Anyway civillians are mostly confused so am not expecting them to hunger for the truth.
Same way the "unconfused" millitary has been feeding us 'their truth' eh then turn around and harrass anyone who tells the truth
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a criminal.

Idiots.

And you actually did.... U would have told them to just beat you and kill you than doing that.... Stand for yourself my brother .... Do not allow yourself get humiliated for whatever reason...

I have been faced with such in the past, some few yes back.... At a neighbouring state... I did succumb , I just returned from service den et all... I was asked to frog jump, for a mistake I apologized for....

It only thought me a lesson afterwards, to stand and never get intimidated.... Should I be faced with such , I WILL NOT DO IT, THEY SHOULD RATHER KILL ME, AND AFTERWARDS ILL MAKE SURE I HABE THAT PERSONS BADGE

2 Likes

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by MielBaker(m): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jungle justice even in the eyes of the law.

Dem kuku give onos farewell bottle of beer.
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a criminal.

Idiots.

Charlie why troubled seems like u ate hot watery beans
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
the guy look so small to be terrorising entire community for so long, I don't support jungle justice and nothing will make me take part in it,
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Freeezzz(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Raymondenyi:

And you actually did.... U would have told them to just beat you and kill you than doing that.... Stand for yourself my brother .... Do not allow yourself get humiliated for whatever reason...

I have been faced with such in the past, some few yes back.... At a neighbouring state... I did succumb , I just returned from service den et all... I was asked to frog jump, for a mistake I apologized for....

It only thought me a lesson afterwards, to stand and never get intimidated.... Should I be faced with such , I WILL NOT DO IT, THEY SHOULD RATHER KILL ME, AND AFTERWARDS ILL MAKE SURE I HABE THAT PERSONS BADGE
Bro, don't try that sire, at least not with any Nigerian Army Personnel.cool
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by greatbrian(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Babzilla:

Same way the "unconfused" millitary has been feeding us 'their truth' eh then turn around and harrass anyone who tells the truth

U are entitled to your opinion on social media but I believe u understand my point dz all that matters. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by greatbrian(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Freeezzz:

Bro, don't try that sire, at least not with any Nigerian Army Personnel.cool

Let the clown keep ranting on social media. Ordinary 17 years old first termal cadet for nda go job ur sorry ass and suffer him like thief. The clowns will be the first to fidget and get confused when faced with even all those bastards in black called police

2 Likes

Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by BushDoctor123: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Police and thieves in the street, fighting the nation with their guns and ammunition.
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nigerians wicked sha!
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by faitheverest(f): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Na so osisi-ka-nkwu carry go kwa for abia state.. ...everyday for the thief, oneday. .....
Re: Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) by Hedonistically: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2016
greatbrian:

You cowards are senseless by default. What do you mean by "civilians are always confused"? Don't you ever get tired of this ridiculous feeling of superiority merely because you managed to get employed in the army (through connection o, not merit) and because you wear a khaki?

Hunger for which truth? The kind of disposable 'truth" often dispensed by the army spokesman such as that Shekau has been killed 10 times? Or that your cowardly act of running away from your Base and abandoning your weapons and ammunition to CIVILIAN Boko Haram rag-tags was a "tactical manoeuvre"?

You idiots shouldn't annoy me this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Pays Assassin N7000 To Kill Her Husband In Yola / Fire Outbreak At NNPC Depot Minna While People Were Scooping Fuel (photos) / Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.