Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

3-year-old Boy Missing For Five Days Reunited With Family, Uncle Arrested (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-year-old Boy Missing For Five Days Reunited With Family, Uncle Arrested (pic) (587 Views)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / Uncle Arrested For Stealing And Selling His Niece For N150,000 / Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3-year-old Boy Missing For Five Days Reunited With Family, Uncle Arrested (pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
A three-year-old boy who had been missing since August 24 has been reunited with his family in Maralal.
The boy was found in a rented room in Nanyuki town by a joint team of officers from Maralal and Nanyuki where he was being held hostage.
Samburu county police commander Francis Kumut said on Monday that a suspect was arrested at the premises where they found the boy.
He said officers traced the suspect to Nanyuki from the mobil phone he used to demand Sh170,000 as random for the minor.
Mike Lekimain, who is also a cousin to the victim's mother, is a form four student at Kisima mixed secondary school.
He had demanded a ransom of Sh170,000 to be paid by August 27, 2016, failure to which the boy would have been killed.
"I was not eating. I was worried if the kidnappers were feeding and dressing him like I do at home," the boy's mother, Joy Lekimain, said.
She said the kidnapper also demanded money for the child's upkeep.
According to Joy, Mike has told her that the boy has been kidnapped by a light-skinned woman as he played with other children.
"I didn't even suspect him," Joy said.
The family thanked officers for their efforts in tracing their son.
Kumut urged parents to be vigilant with people they leave their children with.

Kenya News.

http://lifedrama.com.ng/3-year-old-boy-missing-for-five-days-reunited-with-family-uncle-arrested/

Re: 3-year-old Boy Missing For Five Days Reunited With Family, Uncle Arrested (pic) by sentee(f): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Kenya and weird news is like:
lalasticlala and snake thread.

(1) (Reply)

A Man Stabbed His Wife's Ex To Death / How I Was Nearly Scammed In Lagos. / Nigerian Student Jailed In The UK For Sexually Assaulting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.