Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

HOLLA: Flyehizz, Sean, Blizz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HOLLA: Flyehizz, Sean, Blizz (396 Views)

Sister Maria [refix] - Khalif Ft Opa Blizz / DOWNLOAD: Jay Sean Ft. Davido - What You Want / Big Sean – No Favors Ft. Eminem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOLLA: Flyehizz, Sean, Blizz by Yvonnemusiq(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
First of all am proud to be blogging about this great minds, it gives me joy that flyehizz has decided to voice it out once more, not only did he voice out his mind, he did it with no other than sean, the notorious, xplicit and never degrading rapstar.

Chill guys this is where it gets intresting, am sure you've heard of blizz¿¿ (i thought so too). The ghana rapstar is part of this madt collabo, imagine where nigeria meets ghana mehn its blood on the dance floor. last i spoke with flyehizz, i got words out of his mouths and This track is gonna hit every blogs, sites, social media etc on the 5/9/2016. so girls and guys after church on sunday be ready to bubble on monday.
signed yvvvee

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Upload My Music / Instagram Freestyle / Dope Instrumental For The Rappers In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.