Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Get Seriously Angry When Referred To As Fat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Ladies Get Seriously Angry When Referred To As Fat? (386 Views)

Winners Pastor Reportedly Resurrected A Man Who Was Referred To LUTH Mortuary / Expectant Mothers Now Referred To As Pregnant People [UK] (see Reasons) / This Condition Is Referred To As Diastolic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Get Seriously Angry When Referred To As Fat? by ChuzzyBlog: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yesterday in my hood, a guy called a lady fat, she got really mad and slapped the guy. In return, the guy gave her a blue-black beating!

A couple of weeks ago, a guy dropped a comment on a lady's post mentioning that she is fat! You need to see the fatal oral drilling this lady gave the young man. So i really wanna know from the "big" ladies why some of them behave that way.

Fat is just an English word i think. So what's all the aggression about?

lalasticlala, ijebabe over to you!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Get Seriously Angry When Referred To As Fat? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Silly question, why do guys get angry when referred to as small?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Get Seriously Angry When Referred To As Fat? by Benjom(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmn... I guess it's because they're fat but that ain't a crime.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Get Seriously Angry When Referred To As Fat? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fat is not juz a mere English word.. It has a meaning and tat word is degrading a female's self-esteem... Especially if u have this rough accent, it may be even worst. grin

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Vitamin D To Aging Brain / Have Hard With Printer Driver Installation? HP Printer Drivers / The Solution To All Your Fertility Issues Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.