Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Letter To My Unemployed Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To My Unemployed Sister (435 Views)

Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) / How Do You Cope As An Employed First Born With Ur Siblings Unemployed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Unemployed Sister by PortableAngel: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
My Sister Queen,
Hi sister, I know you’re surprised to see me again on this platform. Yes, I’m here again, yes! yes! yes! I am sure you are fine. How is Oshogbo? I expect that you would have made so much money doing business; that you possibly get a good job over there. My regards of highest esteem to Ogbeni.
I write to tell you about some of the things that I did in the past, that you don’t know about. If I tell you in person now, you would start beating me like you used to beat me when we were younger - you can’t even try that again, I deserve real beating anyways but please forgive me.
READ MORE in this link http://cpnetng..com.ng/2016/08/letters-to-my-unemployed-sister.html

(1) (Reply)

You Have Your Mum To Thank For Your Intelligence - Report / Take Her To The Hospital But He Knew That / It's Mothers Day Tomorrow. It's Not Too Late To Give Her This Timeless Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.