Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me (679 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by dauntless15(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Scammer 1
The first scammer was lesedi armani from Sudan, she reached out to me and claimed she resides in war thorn Sudan and needs help in immigrating to my country, where she'll use the fortunes her dad left her to start a business which i can be part of, with 30% profit.

i told her i am not an immigration officer, she replied saying she knows that am not an immigration officer that all i need to help her with is to get married to her and get her pregnant asap cheesy so she'll become a citizen and she sent me two pics of herself, she is hawt shocked, i was beginning to think shes real because she sounds unique, genuine but not desperate,

she said she doesn't care about who I'm or what i do as long as i am an educated adult, that she can seek help elsewhere if am not cool with it, and i said ok i will help if i can because i was curious to see how it will end, we communicated strictly through emails because she said i should be discreet about it, but she later gave me a Sudanese number to call her on, we talk about intimate stuffs and i was enjoying the show, until she introduced one rev. Maximo tigo hahahaha what a name, the reverend forwarded a letter from a bank in Scotland that needed my authorization for a wired transfer of $2million dollars, i laughed my ass off, i refused to print or sign the letter, after days of persuasion, the loving and charming armani lesedi turned something else, she requested i scan my national ID card plus workers ID card and bank details, and i bluntly refused, she started calling me a betrayer and all sort of names, when i got fed up with the drama i composed an awesome mail with testimonies from people she has successfully scammed and sent it to her, since then i haven't heard from her.

Heres her pictures
And attached is my final mail telling her off
And the mail from a bank in Scotland

Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by dauntless15(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Scammer two:
This one is a Nigerian scammer, I'll post her number for awareness, she sent me a message ordering me to update my BVN that she works with CBN and i should send my details or risk blocking of my account, i just deleted the message after some days she sent another telling me my atm has been blocked that i can only open it when i update my bvn details i should call thier number to do it, since I'm an awesome detective i decided to do some digging and voila her name is blessing okeke cheesy and on Facebook she's also trying to scam people by posing as a large company accountant who have the ability to give upto 10million naira loan, kikikiki so i sent her a message as well, and since then my life has been awesome cool

My advice: dont believe any message that isnt from an official source, no official body especially banks will ask you to call any number before they can serve you or before you can win any price.

Run background checks on everything you see on the internet, miracles dont happen anyhow so dont believe offers that are too good to be true.

Never i mean never post your contact or info online, it has grave consequences.

When transacting business online try as much as possible to know anything useful about whom you're transacting with, anonymity has bad results most time.

Never trust people especially online, and ladies dont go offline with any nairander who mumbles some sweet words to you.

Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by 4reala(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
"Blessing okeke", hmmm Even ladies are not smiling grin
I came to check name, and wasn't dissapointed shocked
Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by 4reala(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by dauntless15(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
4reala:
I came to check name, and wasn't dissapointed shocked
name checkers are not welcome tribalism as well, its an avenue to warn people not to mock them, btw lalasticlala push this to fp to create awareness
Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by 4reala(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
dauntless15:
name checkers are not welcome tribalism as well, its an avenue to warn people not to mock them, btw lalasticlala push this to fp to create awareness
Oga, na u dey talk tribalism o, me I knw understand wat u mean by dat o, only being humourous
Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by dauntless15(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
4reala:
Oga, na u dey talk tribalism o, me I knw understand wat u mean by dat o, only being humourous
how is name checking humorous

1 Like

Re: How Two Desperate Scammers Tried To Scam Me by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
'em be usin "innocent girl" pictures as theirs and claimin 2 be from Sudan......lie lie undecided

Na 'em scammers....better be watchful wit a widened eyes smiley

(1) (Reply)

China-based Nigerian businessmen reports lover to police for duping him N40M / Official Armed Robbers Had Taking Every Part Of Benin City Roads / Fake Female Soldier Arrested In Abuja With Some Children Tied With Fake Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.