Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Your Self - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Your Self (1183 Views)

Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” / Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Your Self by ojoshu(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please my fellow nairalanders please tell me the best way or sample to answer these popular job interview question TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF for a Polytechnic student going for Industrial attachment
Re: Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Your Self by atk5: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
D interviewer want to everything about u, that is since from time of birth, ur primary and secondary education up till ur tertiary education and the certificate u obtained.
Re: Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Your Self by onward4life(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
atk5:
D interviewer want to everything about u, that is since from time of birth, ur primary and secondary education up till ur tertiary education and the certificate u obtained.

Not really ooo, it's a very technical questions. The last time I was asked I even forget hw I go there sef!
Re: Best Way To Answer This Interview: Tell Me About Your Self by mostwantedguy: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
The interviewer is simply asking for your accomplishments in your previous jobs/study and how that has positioned you for the role you applied. But you need to kick off with your recent job title(If any) b4 u digress to your duties and accomplishments. Just make sure to keep those long stories at home and make it as snappy as you can cos you dnt have all the time in the world.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Plc October 2016 Graduate Trainee Vacancies / Berger Paints / Vacancy For Account Clerk In Brand Activation Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.