Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Best Choice :how Lucrative? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Choice :how Lucrative? (1630 Views)

6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 / How Lucrative Is Furniture Business / How Lucrative Is Onion Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Choice :how Lucrative? by udysweet(f): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello beautiful people, hope our day is going well or went well?
So I went to DUFIL, Eric Moore to make enquiries for my friend outside Lagos who wants to be a distributor of noodles and the likes. That being done, I decided to ask them about the Best Choice Mart thing as I saw in one of the warehouses, goods been arranged for despatch. I was directed to the office in charge of that and was given all the lowdown which sounded quite enticing (only snag is the amount involved which is between 1.5 to 2m) they handle rent furnishings logistics and supplies, yours is to sell the goods supplied you equivalent of your money invested. You can't sell what they ddnt supply you though.
My question :has anyone here done such or knows who has? Is it lucrative enough, did you recoup your funds in good time? Is it worth the risk? I've seen a couple of those shops in the past but ddnt know what they meant.
I'll be glad to hear your reviews kiss
Re: Best Choice :how Lucrative? by bolajiboi(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Frm experience stay clear from Best choice the best is to get a shop and stock it with provision and make ur profit. With best choice they determine d price u sell ur market, u can't sell other product they don't supply, u have a monthly target, especially on indomie. Take a quick survey to any best choice store around ur area. Is either is close down or u find limited goods inside d shop. My 2 cent

1 Like

Re: Best Choice :how Lucrative? by udysweet(f): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2016
bolajiboi:
Frm experience stay clear from Best choice the best is to get a shop and stock it with provision and make ur profit. With best choice they determine d price u sell ur market, u can't sell other product they don't supply, u have a monthly target, especially on indomie. Take a quick survey to any best choice store around ur area. Is either is close down or u find limited goods inside d shop. My 2 cent
A million thanks for your reply. Guess there are some things they will not explain to you. Thanks once again for taking time to reply to this. I will like to still read more from others who have been in the business too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Win Nairabet This Season / Folks, Nairaland Removed My Signature. What Should I Do? / How To Start A Patent Drug Store In Nigeria(chemist Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.