Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,559 members, 7,955,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

#####teachers Day Speech* Teachers Day Anchoring Speech, Hindi Nibandh, Essay - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #####teachers Day Speech* Teachers Day Anchoring Speech, Hindi Nibandh, Essay (740 Views)

{#speech #poem #kavita} Hindi Diwas Speech, Hindi Diwas Poem, Hindi Diwas Kavita / {###speech} Hindi Diwas Speech For School, Anchoring Speech, Short Speech / [hindi Diwas Speech] Hindi Diwas Short Speech, Hindi Pakhwada Diwas Essay 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#####teachers Day Speech* Teachers Day Anchoring Speech, Hindi Nibandh, Essay by rishiishan: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
#####Teachers Day Speech* Teachers Day Anchoring Speech, Hindi Nibandh, Essay : One day every year, we celebrate Teachers' Day in honour of the teachers who spend so much time teaching us so many things.
This year, Teachers' Day began with a school assembly in the hall where the headmaster delivered a speech. After that we adjourned to our classes, not to have lessons, but to enjoy ourselves.
Celebrate teachers day with us by using Teachers Day Speech, Teachers Day anchoring Speech, Teachers day Hindi Nibandh, Teachers Day hindi Essay.
So began a round of eating, drinking and playing games with the teachers. Most of the teachers were very sporting and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was so different from having lessons.
http://happywishes2016.in/
The other classes gave parties too. So the teachers had to move from class to class and participate in the fun. I would think that this was quite tiring on the part of the teachers but they managed it. After all it was their day to enjoy and have fun.
One class even gave a short play for their teachers. I did not get to watch it as I was busy tidying up the classroom after the party.
All in all it was a great day. The whole school was immersed in an atmosphere of gaiety. So when the school bell rang for dismissal I felt a little sad that it should end, but end it must. The day was over and we went home tired but happy.
SEE MORE :- http://happywishes2016.in/essay-2016/hindi-speech-teachers-day-2016-hindi-speech-short-essay-short-nibandh-in-hindi/

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Horror Short Story Competition 2017 / Love And Betrayal - An Awesome Story / Olu (diary Of A Broke Playboy) Episode 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.