Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business. (489 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Business. by Macdove02(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hi, I would like to know all about the recharge card printing business, all the pros and cons.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business. by Topestbilly(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'm very much interested too.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business. by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
It is an ok venture but there are a lot of fraudsters around looking for whom to defraud in the name of recharge card printing business. Anyone that approaches you that he he has a recharge pin printing software for sale, please flee. They may want to contact you via pm or any form of contact that you've dropped previously on the forum. Don't fall victim to fraudsters
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business. by Macdove02(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2016
dominique:
It is an ok venture but there are a lot of fraudsters around looking for whom to defraud in the name of recharge card printing business. Anyone that approaches you that he he has a recharge pin printing software for sale, please flee. They may want to contact you via pm or any form of contact that you've dropped previously on the forum. Don't fall victim to fraudsters
Thanks, I almost fall for that. So do you know anything about the business, how do one get started?

(1) (Reply)

Confused About The Exchange Rate And The Market Price / Naira Countinues To Crash To USD Today / Aliko Dangote Meets French President To Boost Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.