Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment (80575 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Photo Of Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba / Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by mrkels(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
No security personnel, no police, nothing...

If that was a common LGA chairman.....

The siren no go be here.

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by ceeethru(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
The youngest billionaire, yet he's the simplest.❤

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Bifwoli: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
When will Buhari come trek the many many potholed streets with water ponds ,the dark and unsafe streets of Lagos?

Thats the guy that really needs to trek here not this american.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Perfecttouch(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
sirelexzy:
I just dont know why i respect this man. Some people are just helping this world in a diffrent way. Am sure some people nop go recognise am. But if na kim khardasian or nicki minaj show street dey go gather. Smh
someone should give us a clearer picture o. Abi na like captain america wey dem do for obodo Oyinbo but dem claim say na Lagos una wan do again?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Engrobiorah(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lai Mohammed will soon come now and say this administration was instrumental to the implementation of Mark Zuckerberg's Visit to Nigeria

Wait for it....

15 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Francon(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Welcome Chukwuemeka Mark Zuckerberg. Meanwhile Linda Ikeji needs to learn how to stay humble. tongue He came in quietly despite his position as the 7th richest grin If na her fake Hermes bag, person no go hear word. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Sphilip1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wonderful

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Francon(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Haters are gonna hate

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by ademega(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hmmm... I pity this guy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by AlexzStructure(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Boy, boy, boy... You came? Keep moving About, when u're through, come to my bungalow, let's chat a bit...

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by NobleRomm(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
....hope the lander of rising sun wont accused mark zuckerberg of marginalization!

.........what is ur problem... tell me

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by snazzy5050(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
hunger go beat you well grin grin
wheesin:
youngest billionaire in the world. no gold chains, no gambling, no expensive ride, no unnecessary girlfriends and babymamas. All simple and decent. He donates heavily to charity emulating Bill Gates who has donated over 45% of his wealth to charity since he became a billionaire. yet Carlos Slim still isn't able to dully meet-up with him. This is what separates the rich from wealthy. my billionaire mentor undecided I will quit school just to follow your footsteps
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:
If I ever get the opportunity of meeting this man, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. These are the kind of people I wish to meet in life and not some half naked people wearing chains meant for dogs suffering from rabbies.
Ha ! Lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Laid2001: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na God I take beg you oo. No come they blame Mark for your woes after leaving school oo. Mark is far more educated than what you even learn in that your school oo!
And who go even employ you or give you the oppurtunity without pali in this country again!

wheesin:
youngest billionaire in the world. no gold chains, no gambling, no expensive ride, no unnecessary girlfriends and babymamas. All simple and decent. He donates heavily to charity emulating Bill Gates who has donated over 45% of his wealth to charity since he became a billionaire. yet Carlos Slim still isn't able to dully meet-up with him. This is what separates the rich from wealthy. my billionaire mentor undecided I will quit school just to follow your footsteps

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Goldenokey(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
This dude is so WOW! But he don't reply the messages I send him on Facebook
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by almustopha82(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Niger delta boyz dey vex nd some boys on street.i beg make una no kidnap am ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by pxjosh(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
wheesin:
. Bro I beg you in the name of God. Pls don't quit school. You and Mark no be the same. You never even be Seun finish, na Mark you wan be.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by pelij18(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
ceeethru:
The youngest billionaire, yet he's the simplest.❤
Youngest US dollar billionaire; you should know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by pelij18(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Francon:
Welcome Chukwuemeka Mark Zuckerberg. Meanwhile Linda Ikeji needs to learn how to stay humble. tongue He came in quietly despite his position as the 7th richest grin If na her fake Hermes bag, person no go hear word. lipsrsealed
Sorry bro... Currently 4th.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by ajepako(f): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
The same Yaba wey l dey buy wigs , cosmetics and perfume?

The same yaba where Lalastilala killed his first snake?

Ajepako...ban dey hungry you abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by October1960: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
He walks freely because he earned his money legitimately unlike our politicians and government officials like Tinubu. They steal to make their children inherit looted funds. Welcome Mark Zuckerberg.

Love Machine:
This guy gather liver sha. Make dem no kidnap am o.Tinubu son no dey waka without mopol.

Who knows the password of Facebook free Internet?

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by richieperez: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
heard he came for the scammers using facebook for biz. Walecash, tmoney.. Abeg relocate for the time being abeg
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
He being an atheist gives me joy! That means you don't need any fvcking god to be successful on this planet!!! grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by donatus101(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
oyinkinola:
....hope the lander of rising sun wont accused mark zuckerberg of marginalization!
must you bring hate speeches into everything? shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by olahero(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:
If I ever get the opportunity of meeting this man, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. These are the kind of people I wish to meet in life and not some half naked people wearing chains meant for dogs suffering from rabbies.
grin lollll

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Swash042(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wow...dis man is so humble.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by musicwriter(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:

LOL!.

The owner of google, Mr. Larry Page is the simplest of them all, and he's the real genius. I consider Zuckerberg a lucky guy. Mr. Page is the person I would like shaking his hands one day and I will. I used to like Bill Gates very much too, until he became a predator buying up up-coming businesses and young competetors.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by kramer: 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:

Charley Boy??

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Cunninlinguist: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yoyostic:
In as much as i like his simplicity,he should be careful make dem no kidnap am o.
Don't be deceived by his trekking ,if any kidnapper wannabe goes near him eh, the kind bullet holes wey go full him body no go be for here

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by Francon(f): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
pelij18:
Sorry bro... Currently 4th.

Ouch.. I'm a lady. He can't be the fourth. He was reported as the 7th recently.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by freecocoa(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
If only I was in lagos, nothing would have stopped me meeting him.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment by jiblox: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
He came to Yaba First...WoW!
Mainland 1
Island 0

The street has finally Taken over

Mark...Adi kwam loyal oooh

Holla me for Bariga OO before those Tie Tie Guys go carry u dey show for island

Nice surprise, Nice Initiative, real definition of simplicity

wey my sobo jawee make I sipp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Learn How To Design & Host Your Forum / Nick's New User Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.