Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me (437 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! 31years Of Mercy & Grace / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> / Happy Birthday To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me by Elinob(m): 1:07am On Aug 31, 2016
Today I celebrate me! The birth of me ! The person I ave grown to be! The person I will become ! The brother, son, friend, boyfriend and employee; I'm and the father I will be someday ! I celebrate me today. I'm grateful to God for the gift of life, I'm void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful,lovely,nd great man I'm today. Happy birthday to me! I wish myselfmany more year of joy,love,laughter,health nd prosperity. I wish myself strength. Nd wisdom for days to come nd success with everything I do today. Glory be to God for who I'm today.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Under Attack For Criticizing Jonathan / Policeman Who Killed An Okada Man In Ondo Has Been Dismissed From The Force & Ar / 3,000 Ebonyi Women Farmers Ask Herdsman To Leave Their Community.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.