Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) (981 Views)

Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore / Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures / Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) by DaBill001(m): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerian comedian, Jephthah Bowoto, popularly known as Akpororo, and his wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi, have welcomed their first child.

They welcomed a baby girl yesterday, August 30. The new dad took to Instagram to share the picture with the caption below:
” You are welcome to my world the princess of RORO KINGDOM, thank you for bringing JOY to our world. Now u can call me papa somebody, @jose_bowoto you are the best woman in the world, I love you like kilode

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) by ramdris(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Congrats to them. I hope the baby got the Mama's look cos the Papa ehn.....
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) by Barney11: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2016
Wow, cute baby, congrats, Akpororo that ur ward apron though?
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcome First Child (photo) by DaBill001(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
ramdris:
Congrats to them. I hope the baby got the Mama's look cos the Papa ehn.....

"the papa ehn" asin?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stuns In Beautiful Black Outfit Dress(photos) / Nollywood Actress, Joy Anyim, Reportedly Arraigned For Theft / Hotness!!! Charly Boy’s Daughter Displays Sexy Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.