Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg (821 Views)

(videos) Goya Success Have Replied Her Friend Who Posted Her ........charm / This Is The Most Amazing Write-up About Mark Zuckerberg's Dress Simplicity(pics) / See Funny Jokes About Mark Zuckerberg Visit In Lagos - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by egorov(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Cant stop laughing

Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by sladimeji(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Linda fp
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2016
EPIC!!! me likey.
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by Raydos: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin grin I Never Knew Mark Zuckerberg Was Married To A Chinesse Until Yesterday! - I Know He's A Married, But I Didn't Know He Married A Chinesse
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by chukxie(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2016
Omo, see KO punch!
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by generalbush(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Stupid Nigeria mumubrities...
If you tackle them, some assholes here will call you hater...
Then should take a clue from that young billionaire...
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by Smallb0b0(f): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Na lie?
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by LordZero(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2016
generalbush:
Stupid Nigeria mumubrities...

If you tackle them, some assholes here will call you hater...

Then should take a clue from that young billionaire...
That's naija for you oo.. People brag about twitter followers mehn.
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by dpete1: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2016
That lady just said the bitter truth!!!

Take it or leave it
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by generalbush(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2016
LordZero:

That's naija for you oo.. People brag about twitter followers mehn.

Very senseless and Immature.

If you wear a simple dress and tackle a mumubrity for acting weird, the next thing they tag you is a poor hater...

Hope they learn from Mark...

Dude is killing...
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by LordZero(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
generalbush:

Very senseless and Immature.

If you wear a simple dress and tackle a mumubrity for acting weird, the next thing they tag you is a poor hater...

Hope they learn from Mark...

Dude is killing...
You are right. Inferiority complex is the root of those nonsense, they want to feel among..
The very rich are not noisy..

If you tackle a celeb or correct them, the next thing is for them go savage and start spewing thrash about how they can feed your whole town and their rętarded åss lîckers will say you are hating. .
I tire for our country ooo.. the ones that are supposed to be role models are důller than normal.
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by generalbush(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2016
LordZero:

You are right. Inferiority complex is the root of those nonsense, they want to feel among..

If you tackle a celeb or correct them, the next thing is for them go savage and start spewing thrash about how they can feed your whole town and their rętarded åss lîckers will say you are hating. .
I tire for our country ooo.. the ones that are supposed to be role models are důller than normal.

That's some Nigerians for you...

Since its not a must that everybody will have sense, let them be... lol
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by egorov(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
LordZero:

so true sir. Most of our celebs will go to Mali and start ranting on all social media...'Mali touchdown' 'Mali chilling'.
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by Garshyzee(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2016
now thats what i call FINISHING grin
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by LordZero(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2016
generalbush:

That's some Nigerians for you...
Since its not a must that everybody will have sense, let them be... lol
lolz.. that's true.
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by LordZero(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2016
egorov:
so true sir. Most of our celebs will go to Mali and start ranting on all social media...'Mali touchdown' 'Mali chilling'.
lolz. some will even go to PH and start saying PH on lock down..

Everyone is surprised Zuckerberg is in 9ja unannounced, if he announced what difference is it gonna make? prolly our åss licking celebs would have thrown a welcome party..
Re: See How A Fan Replied Linda Ikeji On Twitter About Mark Zuckerberg by DONADAMS(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
LMAO!! see finishing!!

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Anti-gay US Pastor / What Happens To Money In The Bank Account Belonging To A Dead Man? / One Of The Victims Of The Church That Collapses In Uyo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.