Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo (400 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Who Can Issue Check For My Client / Must Check For Bloggers, Especially Wordpress Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo by techinfong: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2016
It pains when we se our topics deleted or closed by nairaland mods simply because something like that already existed before.

Also remember nairaland rule 14 states "Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

Do you wish to create a topic or to comment on nairaland and you want to check for existing same topic on Nairaland and you are afraid Mynd44 may close your topic

1.Go to http://www.google.com.ng

2.inside the querybox or textarea,type site:nairaland.com ,e.g. If you want to search for "seun osewa the man behind nairaland"
Inside the google querybox or textarea you will type site:nairaland.com seun osewa the man behind Nairaland with space amidst .com and seun

click search And thesame and related topics will appear

Perhaps you are also having problem adding italics,bold words,underline,hyperlinks e.t.c. Click here

source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/08/18/thorougly-check-existing-topic-nairaland/
Re: How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo by mokoshalb(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2016
nice, btw u PMed me some hours ago...
Re: How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo by techinfong: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
Lalasticla
Re: How To Thorougly Check For Existing related Topics On Nairaland-Techinfo by lukmn(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Pls boss,can i av ur whatsap number,i want to knw ao to open AdSense pls,dx is my number 08088459862

(1) (Reply)

What You Should know About Optimizing Your Wordpress Website For Speed / Please Bloggers Don't Scroll Down,click For Help / The Newest E-commerce Website Blowing Out The Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.