Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Patience Ozokwor: The Devil Is Trying To Stop Me From Doing God’s Work - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: The Devil Is Trying To Stop Me From Doing God’s Work (342 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her 59 Birthday / Patience Ozokwor And Her Son Uchendu Ozokwor Attend ''Why Marry'' Premiere In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor: The Devil Is Trying To Stop Me From Doing God’s Work by smacx: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Patience Ozokwor, veteran Nollywood actress turned pastor, has said the devil is trying to hinder her from doing the work God has instructed her to do.

“The devil is trying to stop me from doing what God wants me to do but I am not ready to stop, he should see that and leave me alone”, the actress said in a recent chat with journalists in Kumasi, Ghana.

Ozokwor also revealed that she initially found it funny when God told her to take a break from her career and spread the gospel.

“I am here to win souls for Jesus. I am here to do the work of my father. Recently, he called me and said I need to take time out from what I was doing and do his work. It was a like a joke but when God calls you, you must answer.

“I’m about the business of my father”, Ozokwor added.

The actress noted that God called her specifically to relate with others through her personal experiences.

Full story at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/patience-ozokwor-devil-god-pastor/

(1) (Reply)

Distributor Needed / For All Pac Fans..2pac's Biopic All Eyez On Me Full Trailer Released... / Actor Majid Michael Now A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.