Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nairalanders Please Hop In To Enlighten Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders Please Hop In To Enlighten Me (334 Views)

All Scrap Dealers Hop In To Meet Customers. / Any Nl'der Who Got Verified On Transferwise? Please Hop In! I Have A Question. / Shopped From Ebay Using Mallforafrica?.. Hop In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Hop In To Enlighten Me by olamilekan360(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Hi Nairalanders... Please my company will like to partner with Nairaland on a business... And I'll like to know how I can get Mr seun's number... It's a matter of urgency fellow Nairalanders.... I happen to be the marketing manager of the Recreation Center
Re: Nairalanders Please Hop In To Enlighten Me by Titto93(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2016
send him a private mail, indicating ur objectives and then, wait for his reply...
but if you're looking for his number, forget it, b4 you're scammed by desperate users
Re: Nairalanders Please Hop In To Enlighten Me by olamilekan360(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Titto93:
send him a private mail, indicating ur objectives and then, wait for his reply...
but if you're looking for his number, forget it, b4 you're scammed by desperate users

Thanks sir... You just enlightened me...

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Business On The Spotlight. / Ex-NNPC GMDs Call For Increase In Petrol Cost / Become A Social Media Manager And Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.