Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed (1962 Views)

Sales Representative Urgently Needed. / Customer Care Representative Urgently Needed / Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed by ICSLimited: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Job Description

•Greeting customers who enter the Organization.
•Answering queries from customers.
•Resolve customer complaints via phone or email.
•Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
•Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling

Qualification: ND

Grade: minimum of LOWER CREDIT

http://www.icsjobportal.com/Recent_job.aspx?view=1&job_title=CUSTOMER%20SERVICE%20REPRESENTATIVE&job_id=4322

OR simply register on our job portal at www.icsjobportal.com for immediate invite for TEST &INTERVIEW.

Share with your friends and folks who may need the job.

This is authentic.
Re: Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed by ykolajide: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dear icsl,
Pls there's no need for me to register again since last year of documentation and a relief role at access bank headquarter as a transaction officer,i was told that you will get back to me and since then i was never hear anything,please make reference to my file and consider me for this available role.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Re: Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed by eny236(f): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed by chizby(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Don't let them deceive you. Is a school. When u get there they ask to pay almost 45k for training before you can be hired which is not even guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed by Akabu22(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Dear icsl,

I have already registered with ur organization and i have done my documentation since months back till now i am not employed. I am an applicant in icsl. Ever since my last interview with ur client access Bank and i was told dat i did pass the interview i haven't hear from you guy. Pls do give me this opportunity to join the customer service job. It will be grateful and exciting to get a favourable feedback from ur organization.
Re: Not Less Than 300 Customer Service Representative Urgently Needed by ICSLimited: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
chizby:
Don't let them deceive you. Is a school. When u get there they ask to pay almost 45k for training before you can be hired which is not even guaranteed

ICS Limited is not a school and does not request any amount of money from candidates before offering them employment. Candidates are selected based on merit and as long as you meet the qualification for the job role.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Custom Recruitment True? (urgent} / 43 Freelancing Websites That Are Great To Make Money / Sales Representative Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.