Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

My Sweet Plappville Keep Up D Good Work In Spreading Islam In Style - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Sweet Plappville Keep Up D Good Work In Spreading Islam In Style (506 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sweet Plappville Keep Up D Good Work In Spreading Islam In Style by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Perhaps:

Oh, really?
Remind me again what's [b]PAINING/b] me about all you wrote?
I know you or at least the person you PROJECT yourself to be and I hope, I really hope your real self is better than this LONELY scumbag you try to  portray yourself as.

Keep up the good work anyway.
You're making more people interested in Islam. 

O! YOU GOT THOSE TWO LAST SENTENCES TOO 'PLAPPVILLE',

VERY 'CORRECT' .

"Keep up the good work anyway. You're making more people interested in Islam".

'PLAPPVILLE' IS A 'CORRECT' GIRL. Always have been and will forever be to the service of Islam.

PLEASE and PLEASE we should always as MUSLIMS keep and keep on ENCOURAGING her with those KIND WORDS as in those two sentences. She is TRUELY, TRUELY doing a FABULOUS JOB, A GREAT ONE IN THE SPREAD OF THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

If not for PLAPPVILLE'S unrelenting effort in spreading Islam how could we Muslims on NL have become so informed that TWO of our dear Muslim sisters, MODESTLY dressed in VILES who PEACEFUL walked into a restaurant in FRANCE were but served with ILL TREATMENT by the owner all because they are Muslims.

Isn't that a great effort on her part to letting us and the rest of the world informed?

HONESTLY SHE IS!!!

But she did not stop there. She then further INFORMED US MUSLIMS on NL that even though it is FRANCE and the President is a NON-MUSLIM by the name Francois Holland. That this man, this FRENCH PRESIDENT is NOTHING but a PUPPET in the hands of MUSLIMS.

HENCE, MUSLIMS ARE THEY ONES ACTUALLY CONTROLLING FRANCE.

ALLAH IS INDEED GREAT!!!

She is a such an INFORMER. Who is always doing her possible best to EDUCATING us about ISLAM in her own style.

Let me quote her directly.

plappville:

MUSLIMS IN FRANCE WILL ALWAYS HAVE THEIR WAY AS FAR AS FRANCOIS HOLLAND IS STILL IN POWER. HE HAS TIES WITH MUSLIMS LEADERS. MUSLIMS VOTED HIM IN.

Did plappville say "Muslims in France will 'ALWAYS' have their way as long as Francois Holland is still in power".

That word 'ALWAYS' is such EMPHATICALLY POWERFUL. Such that makes the French president NOTHING but TRUELY, TRUELY a PUPPET in the hands of Muslims.

Plappville are you sure about how POWERFUL MUSLIMS have the grip of the French President, making him a mere PUPPET, a STUGE while Muslims are the MASTERS, ISLAM IN CONTROL?

Read this:

plappville:

Yes, but He is gonna get penalised  for this. THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT WILL FAVOUR ISLAM ONCE AGAIN.

As Usual, politics will turn it around. . cheesy

Mr. Restaurant businessman is gonna get penalised. HE MUST BE SHAKING IN HIS PANTS BY NOW.

Of which plappville in her UNRELENTING EFFORT in spreading Islam already told us how so UNRELAXED Mr. Restaurant Businessman who ILL TREATED our Muslim sisters in France has been, kindly read below

plappville:

The last time i checked on the media, it seems the man is appealing because case don fall press am.

MY SWEET PLAPPVILLEMOI THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR UNRELENTING EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE IN YOUR OWN STYLE. IF ONLY THE RESTAURANT OWNER HAD TREATED OUR SISTERS WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS AS A PROJECTION OF BEING A CIVILIZED HUMANBEING. HE WOULD NOT BE ALL OUT APPEALING AND PLEADING AND SHIVERING AND BEGGING AND CRYING.

As from hence forth, DON'T MESS WITH US. We are in FULL control.

Treat us kindly or otherwise you get the STICK on the head and back. Says the PUPPET MASTER....................YES! THE MUSLIMS HAVE SPOKEN BECAUSE THE STRINGS ARE IN OUR HANDS AND WE ARE IN CONTROL.

We Muslims APPREACIATE your EFFORTS plappvillemoi. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

For reference to the plappville's quotes for authentification kindly click below.

www.nairaland.com/3315853/restaurateur-asks-muslim-veiled-women#48937998

Well, her WONDERFUL STORY in exposing such an UNCIVILIZED MANNER, started as thus below.

plappville:
A video posted on social networks shows a conversation between two clients and one that appears as the leader of a Seine-Saint-Denis restaurant. He asks them to leave after stating that "all Muslims are terrorists."

The video circulated widely on social networks. Two veiled women filmed their altercation -which would place Saturday- with the one presented as the leader of a Seine-Saint-Denis restaurant. "Madam, terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists," joked the man with one of the clients. He added: "People like you I not angry with me, period."

Supported by a community site, Islam & Info, the video begins in the middle of the conversation. "We do not want to be served by racist" exclaims one of the women that we hear in the recording. The other tries to calm her. But the man in front replies: "Racists they do not kill people like me." One of the two clients which one sees the veil exclaims: "Because we put bombs sir?" The restaurateur retorted: "Madam, terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists there this sentence says it all Scan-there and then that's it..." They then said to be "in a secular country" and have "the right to have an opinion." "I am master in my" them, he says, before asking them to leave. The video ends with a conversation where one of two veiled client explained that the police will intervene.

http://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/france/video-un-restaurateur-demande-%C3%A0-des-femmes-voil%C3%A9es-de-quitter-son-%C3%A9tablissement/ar-AAibxoX?li=BBoJIji&ocid=mailsignout

MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE IN YOUR OWN STYLE.  DON'T EVER RELENT PLEASE!!!

We are OVER JOYED why should we be PAINED when you keep serving us RIGHT. Now you have told us who the MASTER is and who is the STUDGE, the PUPPET.

PLAPPVILLE IS A CORRECT GIRL. Always have been and will forever be to the service of Islam as long as she holds it passionately in her heart.

"ONE WONDERS WHETHER BOUNDLESS, ALL EMBRACING COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW CREATURES MIGHT NOT ENABLE US TO TACKLE THE APPARENTLY INSOLUBLE PROBLEMS OF A TIME OF DRASTIC, RAPID CHANGE. UP TO NOW, WHENEVER A SOCIETY TURNED A NEW LEAF IT HAD THE DEVIL AT ITS ELBOW" Eric Hoffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sweet Plappville Keep Up D Good Work In Spreading Islam In Style by Demmzy15(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin Nice one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christians Please Do Not Ignore This:Interesting Facts About This September 2016 / Ileya Under GEJ VS Ileya Under PMP / Masquerade Invades Church In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.