Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (1472 Views)

The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / BOOMERANG!!! The Diary Of A Foolish Lady. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by DaVinci24(m): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016

2 Likes

Re: . by olatex25(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
I don Land with full Energy bro, tank God i came with my laugh, i did nt forget it at home. So we are good 2 go..
Nice update bro, weldone
Re: . by Gabbyraze(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
DaVinci24:
September-Monday

First of all, let me set something straight. This book is a journal, not diary. I know it reads 'Diary' on the cover. Maybe mumsi didn't hear me. She was the one who went out to get it. I specifically told her not to buy a book that said 'Diary' on the front.

Great. All I just need now is for my classmate to catch me carrying this fancy book around. I can only imagine the scene. They would instantly get the wrong idea.

"Wetin be this?" asked a top heavy guy as he tried to make sense of the volume. His friend, a maniac was just laughing like a jackass.

"Na diary. But guy, why you carry diary? You nor fit buy journal. Diary na for the sisters na."

"What a sissy, you disgrace boys everywhere" said the guy before clubbing me on the head. I held my cranium as I relished the pain.

So you can see that's not a good idea. Before you get any ideas, this wasn't my idea. I nor plan for this. This diary thing was mumsi's idea. Women don't normally grow goatees but she will if she thinks I will start writing down my feelings. Doing 'Dear Diary' this and that. I'm going to write in the journal but don't expect that.

The only reason I agreed to do this is for when Baba God picks my call in the future. I will be needing this book in the future when I become famous. When I rich and all those boys dey hail. People will be asking questions.

"Mr Bright! Tell us all about your childhood?"

"Were you always this bright and beautiful?"

Instead of answering stupid questions, I would give it to the press and tell them to shoo away. But not for free sha. You see my parents are from the east. So you can see that this is also a business idea in progress.
Like I said, I will be rich and famous one day. As for now, I never write WAEC. I'm still stuck in secondary school. Me and these moronic bunch. The person who invented secondary school deserves some kerplunking. Imagine, young students are overshadowed by those gorilla men who still dey wear uniform. And people wonder why bullying is a major issue in schools. If I was in charge. I would try setting the classes by height. But that means someone like Timi Johnson would still be in JS2 instead of SS3.

My name is Bright Ujambi. Most of my classmates think my name, Bright is an irony. Today school resumes for the first term. My dad drove his car and dropped us off. Me and my brother, Jerry who I really despise. We went to the boot of the car and took our bags in style. The really problem with these bags is wearing them. You should see what we looked like after years of wearing them. Teachers give too much homework.
Na wa. You should see how excited the students of Sure Bet Secondary School were to be back after the holidays. But not me, please.

Soon we were all seated in the classroom waiting for the teacher to finish making the register. There is always that one teacher who everybody hates and that was the man we were getting for our last year in the school, Mr Babs popular called The Commando for the manner with which he take down students. We are waiting so lemme write in this book.

By the way, let me give you some good advice. Omo, on the first day of school, you have to be real careful where you sit on! You walk into the classroom and just plunk your nyansh down on any old chair and the next thing you know the teacher is saying—

"I hope you like your seat and seatmates?"

"No!" chorused the entire class.

"Good, that means there will be less noise because these are your permanent seats," said Mr Babs with an evil grin on his face. This is why we hate him. The man nor even send sef.

I got stuck with Jimoh and Alegbesunu Peter in the seat just before the front seat. We really came early so I just thought I gist with this guys. There's no way I was going to make noise in the front seat with Mr Babs around. Even though I'm a senior. We see ourselves as young leaders but Commando sees us as goats.

------------
aytoy(f), Gabbyraze(m), eche45(m), Elizabethtemy(f), smilenow(f), aiikman(m), adesammy1(m), samragyone(m), LBlessing(f), calebfem, Olusharp(m), Peejay4193(f), ibolomo(m), folarmi(f), Obton(m), Aliyuozioma(f), Elbreezy(m), olad99(m), mizsandranony(f), MeemahBoo(f), adeaks(m), priceless20(f), madamoflife, preciouspearl004, khuedybangz(m), Mpaul22, DaVinci24(m), Daeveed(m), drippingink3, horlawharley(m), Ayonbobo(m), MzShay, towbaino(m), millalorin, hassanvic(m), Evansjj(m), boyo123(m), Tommysoul, donnybee, jarmew(m), temmydee181(m), dfwu(m), Queenoma(f), seyilaw3(m), Wingonia(f), Adeshiinaa(m), emarkson(m), sinachi1(f), Ade3000yrs(m), Tgold1(m), olatex25(m), faith551(m), Violinna, heskeyw(m), Jay542(m), dejavuh0007(m)

Those when dey online. I need comment. Make I know say I nor dey crack joke give empty chair.
Good,your head dey dere

1 Like

Re: . by gbemi514: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Good,your head dey dere
you really had to quote the whole write up because of this....... Mehn you don take all the laughs wey I suppose give the op
Re: . by Tgold1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
DaVinci24:
September-Monday

First of all, let me set something straight. This book is a journal, not diary. I know it reads 'Diary' on the cover. Maybe mumsi didn't hear me. She was the one who went out to get it. I specifically told her not to buy a book that said 'Diary' on the front.

Great. All I just need now is for my classmate to catch me carrying this fancy book around. I can only imagine the scene. They would instantly get the wrong idea.

"Wetin be this?" asked a top heavy guy as he tried to make sense of the volume. His friend, a maniac was just laughing like a jackass.

"Na diary. But guy, why you carry diary? You nor fit buy journal. Diary na for the sisters na."

"What a sissy, you disgrace boys everywhere" said the guy before clubbing me on the head. I held my cranium as I relished the pain.

So you can see that's not a good idea. Before you get any ideas, this wasn't my idea. I nor plan for this. This diary thing was mumsi's idea. Women don't normally grow goatees but she will if she thinks I will start writing down my feelings. Doing 'Dear Diary' this and that. I'm going to write in the journal but don't expect that.

The only reason I agreed to do this is for when Baba God picks my call in the future. I will be needing this book in the future when I become famous. When I rich and all those boys dey hail. People will be asking questions.

"Mr Bright! Tell us all about your childhood?"

"Were you always this bright and beautiful?"

Instead of answering stupid questions, I would give it to the press and tell them to shoo away. But not for free sha. You see my parents are from the east. So you can see that this is also a business idea in progress.
Like I said, I will be rich and famous one day. As for now, I never write WAEC. I'm still stuck in secondary school. Me and these moronic bunch. The person who invented secondary school deserves some kerplunking. Imagine, young students are overshadowed by those gorilla men who still dey wear uniform. And people wonder why bullying is a major issue in schools. If I was in charge. I would try setting the classes by height. But that means someone like Timi Johnson would still be in JS2 instead of SS3.

My name is Bright Ujambi. Most of my classmates think my name, Bright is an irony. Today school resumes for the first term. My dad drove his car and dropped us off. Me and my brother, Jerry who I really despise. We went to the boot of the car and took our bags in style. The really problem with these bags is wearing them. You should see what we looked like after years of wearing them. Teachers give too much homework.
Na wa. You should see how excited the students of Sure Bet Secondary School were to be back after the holidays. But not me, please.

Soon we were all seated in the classroom waiting for the teacher to finish making the register. There is always that one teacher who everybody hates and that was the man we were getting for our last year in the school, Mr Babs popular called The Commando for the manner with which he take down students. We are waiting so lemme write in this book.

By the way, let me give you some good advice. Omo, on the first day of school, you have to be real careful where you sit on! You walk into the classroom and just plunk your nyansh down on any old chair and the next thing you know the teacher is saying—

"I hope you like your seat and seatmates?"

"No!" chorused the entire class.

"Good, that means there will be less noise because these are your permanent seats," said Mr Babs with an evil grin on his face. This is why we hate him. The man nor even send sef.

I got stuck with Jimoh and Alegbesunu Peter in the seat just before the front seat. We really came early so I just thought I gist with this guys. There's no way I was going to make noise in the front seat with Mr Babs around. Even though I'm a senior. We see ourselves as young leaders but Commando sees us as goats.

------------
aytoy(f), Gabbyraze(m), eche45(m), Elizabethtemy(f), smilenow(f), aiikman(m), adesammy1(m), samragyone(m), LBlessing(f), calebfem, Olusharp(m), Peejay4193(f), ibolomo(m), folarmi(f), Obton(m), Aliyuozioma(f), Elbreezy(m), olad99(m), mizsandranony(f), MeemahBoo(f), adeaks(m), priceless20(f), madamoflife, preciouspearl004, khuedybangz(m), Mpaul22, DaVinci24(m), Daeveed(m), drippingink3, horlawharley(m), Ayonbobo(m), MzShay, towbaino(m), millalorin, hassanvic(m), Evansjj(m), boyo123(m), Tommysoul, donnybee, jarmew(m), temmydee181(m), dfwu(m), Queenoma(f), seyilaw3(m), Wingonia(f), Adeshiinaa(m), emarkson(m), sinachi1(f), Ade3000yrs(m), Tgold1(m), olatex25(m), faith551(m), Violinna, heskeyw(m), Jay542(m), dejavuh0007(m)

Those when dey online. I need comment. Make I know say I nor dey crack joke give empty chair.

Bring it on....... Oil dey your head!!!
Re: . by Jay542(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Osheey my guy. Oya make you start to they crack up grin
Re: . by horlawharley(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Registered
Re: . by DVMtuppence(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Present
Re: . by DaVinci24(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: . by princefelix44(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2016
nice one bro.. More power to your elbow...
Re: . by olatex25(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol.. I dey feel u bro.
Re: . by Gabbyraze(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2016
I like the way you infuse comedy into your story
Re: . by horlawharley(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

WANTED Episode 1 / Old But Legendary Stories On Nairaland / The Man They Could Not Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.