Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Plentiful Refreshment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plentiful Refreshment (256 Views)

Going To Different Churches Every Sunday Just For Refreshment Is It Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plentiful Refreshment by overcomersfaith(f): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Beautiful day we have here. Methinks is a great privilege rounding off the month with prayer, going before God with thanksgiving as we have already done and looking forward for His Word and blessings in the new month. Praise God.

Beloved, even on this last day, the goodness of the Lord is still speaking. Do you have understanding on what yesterday’s message said? Those word rang though my thought all through the day even as I slept and woke up this morning to minister.

In case you have forgotten, the Lord said in the second part of the message in Isa 57:18 “I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and his mourners.” Read the nineteen verse, what did it say? Keep reading, what did verse twenty says? Praise the Lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/plentiful-refreshment/

(1) (Reply)

Programme Airtime On Air / Creating After Your Kind... / Your Deliverance Is In Your Hands But ……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.