Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Am In Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In Problem (5064 Views)

Help A Sister In Problem Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mum just called me now that her church pastor told her my baby mama isn't my wife, because her mum is a witch that I should let her go, and that I will not marry her so far she is alive, my question is what of if my daughter ask me about her mum? What will I tell her? Note: am responsible for her school fees and expenses she is in her finals now, am planning to put enrol her in a fashion school after her project defence. I think life is unfair to me.
Re: Am In Problem by dytbabe: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ewewo
Ewwweewooooo
Eeeeeeeeee
WwwwwwweeeeeeE
Woooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by sexymoma(f): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
my questions: does your mum know you're the one sponsoring her edu?...
why didn't she find out when you guys started dating?
why not find out yourself, don't get your mum involve this time abi u nor sabi pastor house?

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
sexymoma:
my questions: does your mum know you're the one sponsoring her edu?...
why didn't she find out when you guys started dating?
why not find out yourself, don't get your mum involve this time abi u nor sabi pastor house?

yes she is aware that I sponsor her edu, the second pastor I called confirmed her mum status, that she will later start throwing arrows, but my concern is I hate polygamy, my mum said my daughter will stay with her(my mum), am just realy sad, everybody here in the office are just asking me what's wrong. This life is unfair to me.
Re: Am In Problem by Chubhie: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is the time to stand and fight for your woman. Why would you be so wicked to leave her exposed and venerable for the so called witch to finish her off?

You love her,have plans for her and she gave you a lovely daughter.

You have no complains about her which shows she's for keeps. Prophesies are not caste on concrete but subject to your freewill.

Use this veto of your will and secure the beautiful thing you have going for you. You just dey shake cos of ordinary witch?

Build your spirit man and become the ultimate spiritual wizard. Only if you understand the true powers in you.

12 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thunder fire dat pastor . Do not mind dem. No man knows tomorrow. Marry d gal. And damn d consequences. Even so called pastors get into bad marriages even after Gid revealz thier wife. Eg okotie, oyakilome

4 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chubhie:
This is the time to stand and fight for your woman. Why would you be so wicked to leave her exposed and venerable for the so called witch to finish her off?

You have no complains about her which shows she's for keeps. Prophesies are not caste on concrete but subject to your freewill.

Use this veto of your will and secure the beautiful thing you have going for you. You just dey shake cos of ordinary witch?

Build your spirit man and become the ultimate spiritual wizard. Only if you understand the true powers in you.
thanks I appreciate, I just spoke wt her now we both agreed to let family out of our issue and build up a sound spiritual life. She told me she love me and love her daughter, that she is ready to fight on spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
eddyjibs:
Thunder fire dat pastor . Do not mind dem. No man knows tomorrow. Marry d gal. And damn d consequences. Even so called pastors get into bad marriages even after Gid revealz thier wife. Eg okotie, oyakilome
thanks I appreciate.
Re: Am In Problem by Chubhie: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
ijeshaboy:
thanks I appreciate, I just spoke wt her now we both agreed to let family out of our issue and build up a sound spiritual life. She told me she love me and love her daughter, that she is ready to fight on spiritually.
You took the right decision.Both of you should live holy and sanctified lives while growing spiritual muscles. I'm rooting for you guys to attain Christ Consciousness.

3 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by bennyrazz: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
@op, let me get this straight, your potential mother in-law is a witch. Is that the only problem? if yes then those Pastors that told your mum your to be MIL is a witch should do their job by casting out the witchcraft spirit in her. Thank God they did not say your to be wife is a witch. Me I wouldn't advice you to look for another wife cuz it sounds ridiculous to me when you have children from different women. It is a thing to be ashamed of.
Re: Am In Problem by Noloss(f): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Well, cutting off d'head is neva a solution to headache. What if u both ve been married before discovering it, would u ve divorce her? Where u can ve problem is if she did not ve d'same mind with u to fight spiritually. Moreso, remember that u bear d'consequences of ur actions or inactions. Ur mum love u n' wish u well but that does not mean she shd decide for u because she is not going to bear d' consequence of d'action u take.
Re: Am In Problem by sexymoma(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
ijeshaboy:
yes she is aware that I sponsor her edu, the second pastor I called confirmed her mum status, that she will later start throwing arrows, but my concern is I hate polygamy, my mum said my daughter will stay with her(my mum), am just realy sad, everybody here in the office are just asking me what's wrong. This life is unfair to me.
pray about it... God is not an author of confusion.

3 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by Chubhie: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Noloss:
Well, cutting off d'head is neva a solution to headache. What if u both ve been married before discovering it, would u ve divorce her? Where u can ve problem is if she did not ve d'same mind with u to fight spiritually. Moreso, remember that u bear d'consequences of ur actions or inactions. Ur mum love u n' wish u well but that does not mean she shd decide for u because she is not going to bear d' consequence of d'action u take.
Funny thing is that both are already married spiritually and have a daughter to physically show for it.
Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Noloss:
thanks, she called her mum yesterday and told her she should stop using witchcraft on her which I think is wrong, but the mother replied her if I don't marry her another man will marry her.
Re: Am In Problem by peaceuntous: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2016
ijeshaboy:
Mum just called me now that her church pastor told her my baby mama isn't my wife, because her mum is a witch that I should let her go, and that I will not marry her so far she is alive, my question is what of if my daughter ask me about her mum? What will I tell her? Note: am responsible for her school fees and expenses she is in her finals now, am planning to put enrol her in a fashion school after her project defence. I think life is unfair to me.

Bros, my advice to u is to contact a quallified counsellor. Send an email to counselling@deeplookers.com. One of thieir quallified and experienced counsellors will reply you. Its good to hear from professionals
Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2016
peaceuntous:

Bros, my advice to u is to contact a quallified counsellor. Send an email to counselling@deeplookers.com. One of thieir quallified and experienced counsellors will reply you. Its good to hear from professionals
thanks sir
Re: Am In Problem by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
fathers never indulge in such rubbish. its always mothers. u are required to locate ur wife not thru pastors help. d pastor obviously wants u to marry his daughter

2 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2016
eddyjibs:
fathers never indulge in such rubbish. its always mothers. u are required to locate ur wife not thru pastors help. d pastor obviously wants u to marry his daughter
thanks boss I think some personal decisions must always overide family ish.
Re: Am In Problem by keepingmum: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2016
i hope your mum would be happy if your bae's mothers pastor says your mother is a witch.
I also hope your mum would be happy if you marry and your wife cuts your mum out of your life

How can a mother, advise her son who hasnt paid brideprice, that she would collect the grandchild from the child's biological mother? Na this kind thing de cause DIL and MIL wahala even before marriage start

abeg its too early for this, please who has £1000 to sow into my life

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by Noloss(f): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Abi o. Witches anounce their coming u dey shut door, shey dem tell u say them wan enter thru door ni?
Chubhie:

Funny thing is that both are already married spiritually and have a daughter to physically show for it.
Re: Am In Problem by Noloss(f): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2016
U need to attack her physically, it is wrong but u both shd pray, God'll c'u thru.
ijeshaboy:
thanks, she called her mum yesterday and told her she should stop using witchcraft on her which I think is wrong, but the mother replied her if I don't marry her another man will marry her.
Re: Am In Problem by NaBanga: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Let me check my calendar. Are we living in 2016?
Re: Am In Problem by Topshow2010(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chubhie:

Its so comical and at d same tym absurd reading advice like dis from a nigerian wit an african root.Anyway I won't advice d op cuz u av ur life to live wit ur family but be remindful of d fact dt wen d chips re down ;its u and ur family inclusive of ur mum dt wud bear it wit u and nt anyone on dis forum.
My ppl will say dt its very easy to marry or manage a wild wife but its distasteful to av wild in- laws.Saleh!

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Topshow2010:

Its so comical and at d same tym absurd reading advice like dis from a nigerian wit an african root.Anyway I won't advice d op cuz u av ur life to live wit ur family but be remindful of d fact dt wen d chips re down ;its u and ur family inclusive of ur mum dt wud bear it wit u and nt anyone on dis forum.
My ppl will say dt its very easy to marry or manage a wild wife but its distasteful to av wild in- laws.Saleh!
my bro u said nothing but the truth, I love her and she is in love with me too, she is scared ryt now, but how do I cope with a bad inlaw is it possible to ban them from visiting us? because that's what she is assuring me, since the pregnancy issue happened they never owe her even a pant. Am scared I need help.

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by pickabeau1: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
dytbabe:
Ewewo
Ewwweewooooo
Eeeeeeeeee
WwwwwwweeeeeeE
Woooooooooooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3gy_dyqDY
Re: Am In Problem by dytbabe: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Am In Problem by pickabeau1: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
dytbabe:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

the matter get back as e be

when grown man dat knows how to pregnate does not know what to do again
Re: Am In Problem by SlowlybtSurely: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
ijeshaboy:

She told her mum that? Really? What kind of senseless, insensitive and wicked daughter is she?

A stranger tells you your mum is a witch and the next thing you do is pick up the phone to tell her to stop using witchcraft on you? And she's already planning to cut her off after wedding? Mstcheewww.

Thank God she has a daughter of her own now. What goes around surely comes around.

Mumu girl. Love dey shack am. She never know how far.

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by bellong: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2016
pickabeau1:

the matter get back as e be

when grown man dat knows how to pregnate does not know what to do again

Hello bro.. quite an age.. trust you are fine
Re: Am In Problem by cococandy(f): 2:02am On Sep 02, 2016
ijeshaboy:
yes she is aware that I sponsor her edu, the second pastor I called confirmed her mum status, that she will later start throwing arrows, but my concern is I hate polygamy, my mum said my daughter will stay with her(my mum , am just realy sad, everybody here in the office are just asking me what's wrong. This life is unfair to me.

What makes your mother think she's a position to make such a decision? I already feel sorry for the poor girl you're in a relationship with.
So you're not even married yet and your mother is all up in her business to the point of thinking she can take her child away from her? Really? Who is she to make that decision over another woman's child? Did anyone take you guys from her when you were born?

If I knew this girl I'd advice her to take her child and stay away from you guys unless you're really serious about not letting family interfere in your affairs. Only if your mother will stay put in her own marital home.

2 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by cococandy(f): 2:04am On Sep 02, 2016
ijeshaboy:

Oh the girl is even a stupid girl.

Y'all deserve each other.

3 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by cococandy(f): 2:07am On Sep 02, 2016
That's why I said she is stupid. I hope she gets what she deserves at the hands of this her prospective nose-poking and callous mother-in-law. Then she will remember who gave birth and nursed her to life. Silly girls who will do anything for Mrs. Title.
SlowlybtSurely:

She told her mum that? Really? What kind of senseless, insensitive and wicked daughter is she?

A stranger tells you your mum is a witch and the next thing you do is pick up the phone to tell her to stop using witchcraft on you? And she's already planning to cut her off after wedding? Mstcheewww.

Thank God she has a daughter of her own now. What goes around surely comes around.

Mumu girl. Love dey shack am. She never know how far.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Give Me Another Chance To Live Again / Married Women Hear Me Out Today: / Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.