Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer (4207 Views)

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral / See The Reply I Gave ATM Fraudsters Today / The Gift Tecno Gave Manchester City And One Tecno Got From Manchester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
the message arrived the day i was in a bad mood

i wonder how some people reason sometimes

Lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by ThatSameGuy: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just look at how you stooped so low to reply a scammer, despite the mood you were in, your reply wasn't necessary and looked like that of a savage, I sternly believe you are above 18 and no longer a minor.
Tagging the mods signifies that you think this senseless reply of yours could grace the frontpage. Smh
You alongside the scammer need some re-orientation.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by stred: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
ThatSameGuy:
Just look at how you stooped so low to reply a scammer, despite the mood you were in, your reply wasn't necessary and looked like that of a savage, I sternly believe you are above 18 and no longer a minor.
Tagging the mods signifies that you think this senseless reply of yours could grace the frontpage. Smh

I still don't get why he had to insult someone's father and mother

10 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
ThatSameGuy:

[/s]
go and fork yourself
no mercy for useless thieves
get out and get Lost in hades or better copy the scammer's number and advice him to get a life.
you prefer me blessing him naa huh?
onye ori

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
stred:
I still don't get why he had to insult someone's father and mother
go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by 123vincent(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Y na

4 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by samsard(m): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Uncouth & unchained mad dog stooping lower than the scammer.

10 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by ikombe: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just came out of a 2weeks ban and i just shake my head when i see people insult and not get banned undecided

Mynd44 come and do your work here undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by lilmax(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
epic? omo you no get dictionary?
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
samsard:
Uncouth & unchained mad dog stooping lower than the scammer.
your father

1 Like

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
123vincent:
Y na
i no be gentle man at all
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by sexaddict08(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

go and die

listen to your elders. it will help u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by iykekelvins(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
What business does his parents have to do with this?

7 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
sexaddict08:

listen to your elders. it will help u
[/s]
Nonsense trash i don't listen to trash.
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
iykekelvins:
What business does his parents have to do with this?
his parents made a very big mistake to born such a useless thing

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by stred: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

go and die
are you through?.. now go and don't mention me. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by benueguy(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Obviously you're not more than 15 years of age. You lack manners. You think you can insult anyone just because u sit at the other end with a data enabled phone? Your responses to these comments show you still have a long way to go.

9 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2016
benueguy:
Obviously you're not more than 15 years of age. You lack manners. You think you can insult anyone just because u sit at the other end with a data enabled phone? Your responses to these comments show you still have a long way to go.
the op is a kid that has alot to learn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by jessiecah(f): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2016
You're really immature my friend and that's fact...your reply was uncalled for and unnecessary. You really didn't have to go through all that stress for someone you call a 'scammer'

And you further insulting all those that are correcting you just goes to solidify that you are

You need to relax my friend...life is really not that stressful to be this aggressive

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 01, 2016
[size=18pt]I don't have problem with whatever you told d D'
My question is How could you waste 8naira to respond to a 4naira scam in this Buhari regime?

Mtn be like 8naira here, 4naira there That's business!
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 01, 2016
ThatSameGuy:

grin grin grin

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2016
stred:
are you through?.. now go and don't mention me. Thank you
gerrarahia meehn
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2016
jessiecah:
You're really immature my friend and that's fact...your reply was uncalled for and unnecessary. You really didn't have to go through all that stress for someone you call a 'scammer'

And you further insulting all those that are correcting you just goes to solidify that you are

You need to relax my friend...life is really not that stressful to be this aggressive

there's no correction here do you know how many people these vagabonds succeeded in duping? do you think that everybody has high IQ to see this cheap scam? do you know that some will just fall for this or do you think that they'll keep sending this if no one is falling for it and some vagabonds here are telling me how to deal with a criminal (probably they're involved in one scam or the other hence they hate to see one of their own got based).
i gat no chill for criminals because these people have no conscience at all.
beside am not the type that form gentleman when stepped on

3 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
benueguy:
[/s]
trash trash trash
the vagabond insulted his generations first by sending this to a wrong person.
I'll kill that type people if i see them
if you want to be a criminal don't be a petty one
period!!! so sholve your mr goody man in your asss

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
franciskaine:
the op is a kid that has alot to learn.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
at least i know how to deal with criminals

beside i maybe older than your father tongue
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by potolistic(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Nawa... Silence would have been a better answer
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by yorex2011: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2016
The Op is here having orgasm over a scammer who may not have read your message.
Whatever you wrote up there doesn't affect the guy, he'spprobably received tons of these and may even have made a catch sed... if you really want to deal with him, track the person and get him arrested.
All you did my friend, from a rational and logical point of view just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

You may be a cool guy real life, but this your action doesn't look/sound cool.

4 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by ceeceeuwa: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Na was o! See how people are taking sides with the scammer. Do you know the psychological pains people who get scammed go through? Just last week a family member got scammed of his aged mother's 20k in this harsh economy, and people are hear expecting blessings for a miserable low life scammer.
So many scammers sighted!

2 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Op I received this kinda messages almost every week.. All I always did is to checked the number they asked me to call and report it to the network provider Customer Care... In less than 5 mins the number will be blocked.

Don't always reply them... Sometimes it can be dangerous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by stred: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
shakaZuIlu:

there's no correction here do you know how many people these vagabonds succeeded in duping? do you think that everybody has high IQ to see this cheap scam? do you know that some will just fall for this or do you think that they'll keep sending this if no one is falling for it and some vagabonds here are telling me how to deal with a criminal (probably they're involved in one scam or the other hence they hate to see one of their own got based).
i gat no chill for criminals because these people have no conscience at all.
beside am not the type that form gentleman when stepped on
so your IQ is high? grin with these your comments, I doubt if it's even up to half of an average adult's own

3 Likes

Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by shakaZuIlu: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
stred:
so your IQ is high? grin with these your comments, I doubt if it's even up to half of an average adult's own
[/s]
shatap there and get out
shameless scammer defending his type
ezi ofia
Re: See The Epic Reply I Gave To This Petty Scammer by JaneyBlingx(f): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2016
There is nothing epic about your response to the scammer, the only epic thing here is your stupidity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Browse These Sites For Free With Airtel Free Basics / Airtel Users Get In Here! (II) / Recommend A Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.