Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife (2561 Views)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma’s Message To Trolls / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Trolls Come For Wedding Gown Designed As Private Part [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by TunezMediaTV: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Above is a photo of Billionaire, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu and his young wife at the South East August meeting in Imo state.

The 74 year old Billionaire businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu with his 29 year old wife, Frances who got married in September 2013 have been the butt of jokes online ever since photos of them at the event hit the net. Their union is blessed with a baby boy...

The couple seems to draw attention to themselves anywhere they go together as some of you wont even notice the state governor sitting in the corner... cry

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/trolls-come-for-74-year-old-nigerian.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol
Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by HungerBAD: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wetin the writer Below dey talk?

This man na 74 and him wife na 29.

Abeg make them yab am,before all these 70+ yr old men collect our future wives finish.

I dey certain say na my future wife this man marry so.

4 Likes

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Ishilove: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Social media has just given people the license to meddle in other people's lives and talk nonsense and talk carelessly. See those idiot people talking anyhow. Can they say this rubbish to their grandparents?

Nothing is sacred anymore. You find kids going online to insult elders, because they have access to the internet. Hopeless generation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by kimnicki(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lol..dey there..in this buhari's economy..who wan suffer? most of those girls talking are going to jump on him if he needs another wife

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by eyeview: 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is it just me or did anyone notice that Rochas was 'gossiping' the girl and iwuanyanwu to his wife in a coded fashion. And his wife is codedly verifying the gossip
Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
eyeview:
Is it just me or did anyone notice that Rochas was 'gossiping' the girl and iwuanyanwu to his wife in a coded fashion. And his wife is codedly verifying the gossip

Your head is there.

But what do they discuss in this August meeting?
Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Smellymouth: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chief Iwanyanwu be like ==>Eji ro ogologo amu ama ike nwoke..

Ha na-asi na oku gbara Father I na-aju ma o gbakwara ma afuonu ya..

Nwannemus,Izzit yar money?Hapu ihe e dere na moto banye moto.. grin

How we see Chief Iwanyanwu ==>

How Mrs Francisca sees Chief Iwanyanwu ==> grin

9 Likes

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by ekim004(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
shap gal.... I wonda if d sugar daddy can go for 5 minutes..... If he cant my num z 08142765748. In case she a nairalander
Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by jmichlins(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
ekim004:
shap gal.... I wonda if d sugar daddy can go for 5 minutes..... If he cant my num z 08142765748. In case she a nairalander
when men are making money you are waiting to be paid for sex. I wonder what your future plans will look like with this mentality. Soon you will find an innocent woman you are going to blame for your unfortunate life. You a disgrace to yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2016
Love is blind
Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2016
All these small small ladies marrying big big men, na them baddo small boys go dy sample them...

if you're old, don't bother marrying a fresh blood, na small vampire go dy suck am for you undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 3:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerian girls too like money! Na wa! angry

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 01, 2016
While ya all talking bull that lady is laughing all the way to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Smart girl. Enjoy yourself abegy

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2016
If money grew on trees, ladies won't climb to pluck it o...they'd marry a monkey instead.
lipsrsealed undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Smellymouth: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Look at the pictures carefully..

Obviously the second one was snapped before the first.. Why dem change the chair? grin grin cheesy

I won't say what's on my mind!!

No!! No ooo!!

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by IamNawty(f): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2016
AirSultan:
All these small small ladies marrying big big men, na them baddo small boys go dy sample them...

if you're old, don't bother marrying a fresh blood, na small vampire go dy suck am for you undecided
sultan smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
Look at the pictures carefully..

Obviously the second one was snapped before the first.. Why dem change the chair? grin grin cheesy

I won't say what's on my mind!!

No!! No ooo!!

Maybe it broke. Lol
Re: Trolls Come For 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire And His 29-year-old Wife by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2016
IamNawty:
sultan smiley
baby boo cry

(1) (Reply)

See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet / African Girls Are Getting Bold! Singer J-jorm Releases Near-nude Photos To Celeb / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi's Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.