Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Central Bank Of Nigeria Lift Suspension On Eight Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Central Bank Of Nigeria Lift Suspension On Eight Banks (395 Views)

CBN On Fire - No Fire Scare At Central Bank Of Nigeria - Confirmed Reports / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / Suspension Of International Transaction On Debit/credit Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Lift Suspension On Eight Banks by Paya(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
After much appeal made by the Body of Bank CEOs requesting the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to lift the suspension of eight banks barred from participating in the foreign exchange market, the CBN lifted the ban Wednesday afternoon.

Read more, http://payasmirror.com/central-bank-nigeria-lift-suspension/

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Lift Suspension On Eight Banks by sleepyeyez(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Na now dem wan submit credible repayment plan.

Nigerians will never do what's required untill they have one form of sanction breathing down their necks.

Why would they even fail to remit the money owed government in the first place?
The ish jus made the already scarce dollar hard to obtain. Naira sef con dey hit all time low..
And jus negodu, our economy don dey enter recession.
Infact I don taya.
Buhari bet why?
Save us kwanu!
Infact, Bubu, don't bother!
*packs bag and joins libya-bound immigrants*

Just wondering tho...
I see the way people clamour to be the first to comment on nairaland.
Am relatively new here so help me out with this question.
Nairaland dey give the FTCs anything at all as reward?(like 100k transfer to my acc)
If not, what's d hassle n rush about den?

(1) (Reply)

7 Helpful Tips For Entrepreneurs Interested In The Importation Business. / Effective People Management Skill And Practice For Business Owners & Managers / Professional Blog For Sale ! Http://onlinesupergist.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.