Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 (5178 Views)

Comparison Test: SC9853i CPU Vs MT6750 CPU (Vernee M5 Vs Leagoo T5c) / Gionee Marathon M5 Vs Infinix Note 3 / Gionee M5+ Vs F103 Pro Vs Tecno Camon C9 Vs Infinix Note 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have a feeling I am not supposed to be comparing both phones, because of the battery capacity gionee has over techno C9. But I am still confused, I am a girl and I love selifes a lot. And I love the way it looks. Please help me. I need people to tell me which one to go for, and why.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Unlimited22: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
If you have the cash, go for gionee m5 plus.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Unlimited22:
If you have the cash, go for gionee m5 plus.

How Much is it please
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Kindly search for M5 plus on konga for best price. Buy M5plus and thank me later.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by aliyu7799(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2016
Madam go 4 tecno product cuz dey are more qualitatic Dan gionee.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Marcus2(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2016
aliyu7799:
wetin this one the talk?

4 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Elxandre(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
MEQUELLA001:
I have a feeling I am not supposed to be comparing both phones, because of the battery capacity gionee has over techno C9. But I am still confused, I am a girl and I love selifes a lot. And I love the way it looks. Please help me. I need people to tell me which one to go for, and why.
Girl, I've confirmed indeed from your profile picture.

You love selfies! cheesy

Anyways, go with the Tecno C9 or M5 plus.
Though the M5 plus is costlier, but it has a bigger battery. Not that the battery on the Tecno is very bad though.

Or just go for the Infinix note 3!
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by tall2ce(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
go for M5plus it gives you excellent selfie and excellent battery capacity
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2016
I hate both because of their processor (MTK) but i will still recommend Camon C9 based on the following over Gionee M5:

Processor: C9(1.7) M5(1.3)
Battery: C9(3000) M5(6000) You may want to know that one of the advantage of Marshmallow over Lollipop is fast charging & battery optimization
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Unlimited22: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

How Much is it please
85k on jumia
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Unlimited22: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2016
aliyu7799:
Are you kidding or are you a paid tecnolander?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Iceman296: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Unlimited22:

Are you kidding or are you a paid tecnolander?

There you go again, Just this simple comments already means he is paid??

OP, If you love selfies, Go for the C9. But if you always have light issues, go for the Gionee because of battery. But the C9 battery of 3000mAH is Cool though, Coupled with the HIOS which saves battery life!!
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Unlimited22: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iceman296:

OP, If you love selfies, Go for the C9. But if you always have light issues, go for the Gionee because of battery. But the C9 battery of 3000mAH is Cool though, Coupled with the HIOS which saves battery life!!
It's just a question. And truly, the m5+ or the infinix note 3 pro trumps the c9
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Dandsome: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op since you're a selfie lover and the only reason you're comparing the M5 with the C9 is cos of battery, then I'll suggest you go for the C9 and if need be you can get yourself a power bank.

Case solved right??
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by FellaL: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
I believe Tecno's reason for the Camon C9 was to give Selfie lovers better selfies. And Gionee's reason for the M5 was for Marathon battery.

If you ask me, this shouldn't even raise a question. The 3000mAh of the Camon isn't a waste as many have imagined it to be as compared to the M5.

Side by side the Camon has an edge, with the Camon C9, you can improve the battery life externally (power bank), but with the M5, you cannot improve the quality of pictures taken externally grin

4 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Elxandre:

You love selfies! cheesy

Though the M5 plus is costlier, but it has a bigger battery. Not that the battery on the Tecno is very bad though.

Elxandre my good friend, we meet again cheesy
You still haven't answered a question of mine from the other time.

MEQUELLA001:

You can take my word for it.

Since you mentioned loving selfie and knowing fully well that the Camon C9 battery at 3,000mAh is what anyone can use comfortably, especially seeing as Android 6.0 has a way of optimizing battery usage; I advise you to go for C9.

From your post, I can deduce that you are more concerned about Cute selfies than monster battery capacity - and something that is cheaper.
C9 affords you both.

For me o, I have not seen a phone camera that beats Camon C9. not even camon C7 that Tecno claims has the same MP as C9. They may have the same MP, but definitely not the same lens.

C9 is bae. smiley
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Unlimited22: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

Since you mentioned loving selfie and knowing fully well that the Camon C9 battery at 3,000mAh is what anyone can use comfortably, especially seeing as Android 6.0 has a way of optimizing battery usage; I advise you to go for C9.

From your post, I can deduce that you are more concerned about Cute selfies than monster battery capacity - and something that is cheaper.
C9 affords you both.

For me o, I have not seen a phone camera that beats Camon C9. not even camon C7 that Tecno claims has the same MP as C9. They may have the same MP, but definitely not the same lens.

C9 is bae. smiley
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Fgollado: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Well sis, truth is i haven't used a gionee before...but its obvious you are more concerned bout selfies, so its better to get a C9.cos it has great quality camera..n yh d battery is manageable..i can't say how d camera for gionee m5 is cos i haven't used it...I hope this helps
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Fgollado: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Well said
FellaL:
I believe Tecno's reason for the Camon C9 was to give Selfie lovers better selfies. And Gionee's reason for the M5 was for Marathon battery.

If you ask me, this shouldn't even raise a question. The 3000mAh of the Camon isn't a waste as many have imagined it to be as compared to the M5.

Side by side the Camon has an edge, with the Camon C9, you can improve the battery life externally (power bank), but with the M5, you cannot improve the quality of pictures taken externally grin
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Elxandre(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

C9 affords you both.

C9 is bae. smiley
Marketer extraordinaire, Ma'am. smiley

I just felt it was needless to prove the L8 had the specs I mentioned.

The Mtk6572 can never run lollipop, so I don't know how bloggers managed to bungle up the right information; the L8 has mtk6582 in it!
Not to mention that the 6572 isn't even quad core as reported erroneously by the bloggers.
But the 6582 is quad core to tell you how clueless some bloggers are.

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by twinskenny(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
aliyu7799:
LOL

thats very funny
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Flashh: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
FellaL:

Don't make it looks like M5 has a poor camera.

Gionee phones cameras are very good. M5 cam isn't a poor one, if you have ever seen some pictures taken by it.

But if I were her, I would go for C9 based on its specs.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Elxandre:

You love selfies! cheesy

Lolzz.... Thanks
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Iceman296:

Lolz. Thank you. We r both in Nigeria, we all have light issues
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dandsome:
Op since you're a selfie lover and the only reason you're comparing the M5 with the C9 is cos of battery, then I'll suggest you go for the C9 and if need be you can get yourself a power bank.

Case solved right??

Yes dandsome. Its the battery. I just guess I can't have it all, you know
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

C9 affords you both.

C9 is bae. smiley

Thanks love. You just made things easier. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MEQUELLA001(f): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Flashh:

Don't make it looks like M5 has a poor camera.

Gionee phones cameras are very good. M5 cam isn't poor one if you have ever seen some pictures taken by it.

But if I were her, I would go for C9 before of its specs.

Thanks a bunch
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by MizMyColi(f): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Elxandre:

Marketer Fan extraordinaire, Ma'am. smiley

I just felt it was needless to prove the L8 had the specs I mentioned.

The Mtk6572 can never run lollipop, so I don't know how bloggers managed to bungle up the right information; the L8 has mtk6582 in it!
Not to mention that the 6572 isn't even quad core as reported erroneously by the bloggers.
But the 6582 is quad core to tell you how clueless some bloggers are.

But I'm curious really.
How did you know?
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by Elxandre(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

But I'm curious really.
How did you know?

Logical deductions sis. smiley
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by techlesson: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm..i wouldn’t say both don’t have shortcomings buh the good parts I will portray. No phone is perfect or preferably good buh our choices over sees all. I have not had d opportunity of handling the gionee M5 buh I believe it’s a good phone. Tecno c9,I have it and its been serving its purpose.
Re: Gionee M5 Vs Techno Camon C9 by jerrysense: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2016
MEQUELLA001:

Yes dandsome. Its the battery. I just guess I can't have it all, you know
if can have it all sometimes..i.e if you're lucky to hv the phone come with a powerbank.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Dstv Cracked/modded Apk And Watch 2500+ Live Channels For Free / If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap / MTN Voucher Validity and Access Days Increased!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.