Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? (875 Views)

What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes / Would U Do A Girl Like Me ? / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2006
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by ima1(f): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2006
you should move on, there are lots of obstacles n it might work if you 2 wanna work things through, but the bad part is that he has an angry or maybe crazy girlfriend who might do anything to keep him, he is not the only fish in the sea
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by maq1976: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2007
just try ur best he might come back to u.
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2007
The advice i will give u isto move on and leave this guy alone ok. cheesy
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by iice(f): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2007
Too much hurdles and muddy situations! Don't blame his babe's reaction, after all she must be thinking she has his affections in hand and you are coming between them. You will have to make the decision in the end.

Personally, i'd walk away but that's just me
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by tshepo82(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2007
do not worry the same girl may be playing him and he may be wishing to keep both of you so waste no much time; go while it is still good for you. you are a good girl and you will be found by other good once out there.

be well wink
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2007
@topic

stop wasting your time, and move on. look for a good Muslim brother that would give you the love you deserve, because i heard a Muslim girl is not allowed to date or marry a Christian or any other religion.
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by Reverend(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2007
Keep religion out of the bedroom and all decisions connected with sex and relationships. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Why does it matter what pretend God somebody believes in as long as you are happy. Religion was invented by man to keep us a part.

Don't let the religious beliefs of a person be a deciding factor when you come to choose a partner wink
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by tshepo82(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2007
Reverend,

Religion is the base for common understanding.Just like culture.

i believe that for long term relationships, people should go for common basics. not to say it is mandatory. but it helps.
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by tpia5: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
shiloh:

Am in love with a guy who is dating someone else, we met during the service year and we got hooked up.

I really do love this guy and he feels the same for me, he evn proposed but the prob is dat am a muslim and he is achristain and things might not work out.

I have someone i was dating too b4 we met but i dnt lov him any more.

Now he says he went back to his girl cos there was something i told him dat made him believe we have no future together, though he is right.

The probs now is dat i sent him a txt unknowingly while he was at his girls place trying to make up and she read the txt and got angry, she even seized his fone n sent me am a very nasty txt.

Now he says he is confused,and i should give him time to sort thins out

Please wat do i do, shuld i let go or keep hanging on, i love himm so much

you sound like one of those women who sleep with babalawos and random madmen, in the bid to snag a husband through fetish means.

always after other people's men due to your low self worth which keeps the unattached ones away.

turn to Jesus and stop worshipping the devil while pretending to be a saint.
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by MMM2(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
2006 ThReAd angry
Re: Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? by tpia5: 1:28am On Jun 18, 2011
^^yes, you can read numbers.

now we know.

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Looking For Nice Big-breasted Girl / Naija Teens BBM / Getting To Know Orijin101 And Chiam55 Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.