Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2018 Views)

US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two Vaginas / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by larger20(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2005
This planet will have every natural things, birds, plants, trees, flowers, beautiful animals, water, oxygen, fruits and more....
No artificial or engineered element will be allowed to go there, which will include, soft drinks, beer, big houses, industries and more.Where would you live? Remember that if you choose to live in the planet, u will loose all that earth has to offer like cell phones, games etc. Where would you live?

1 Like

Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by larger20(m): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2005
Well I started this so let me say my view, I will leave the earth for the planet concidering that I will live a longer life without artificially engineered elements on earth. Since there is no car, there will be no accident....
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by Seun(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2005
But the new planet might be full of volcanoes.
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by layi(m): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2005
Maybe i'll go there if i ever come back again or better still be born there.For now my life revolves round those stuffs u call artificial. I nor fit adapt abeg.
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by IBEXY(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2006
With the way things are going on earth I think a time will come when everyone will have to be evacuated to a new world. The Americans are relentlesslessly exploring outer space for an alternative. Do you think its for nothing.

Try to imagine what evil consequencies global warming could bring and you will begin to appreciate my point.

1 Like

Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by naijafan(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2007
ki le n so?!
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by kenshin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2007
This is the result of reading too many science fiction novels grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by texazzpete(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2007
Pray, tell me, if no artificial things are allowed to go there, how will humans trtansport themselves from earth to the new planet? last i checked, spacecraft didnt grow on trees, they're 100% articifial.
So how do we get there? Teleportation?
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by naijafan(m): 3:09am On Feb 23, 2007
they just blabbing, texazzpete. na y i dey run down self.
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by kdships(m): 4:48am On Feb 23, 2007
I would prefer that planet. But only if the devil is also not allowed in.  cool
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by naijafan(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2007
my guy, u dey run away from the devil ni?
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by thimbook2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
here now? where else except if i'll be able to still see isale-eko as per as usual
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
I prefer the new planet. If my girl go follow me go there. Like adam and eve if devil isnt there to cause trouble again

1 Like

Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by itstpia8: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
IBEXY:
With the way things are going on earth I think a time will come when everyone will have to be evacuated to a new world. The Americans are relentlesslessly exploring outer space for an alternative. Do you think its for nothing.
Try to imagine what evil consequencies global warming could bring and you will begin to appreciate my point.

wall E things, right?

1 Like

Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
I choose to live on Pandora (from James Cameron's Avatar movie) but first I'd love to be a part of the Na'vi people so I can connect to everything including Eywa anytime with my ponytail smiley

Avatar is my favorite movie, I can't wait for part 2 smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by itstpia8: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
kenshin:
This is the result of reading too many science fiction novels grin grin grin grin grin

is it?
Re: If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? by Sirchiboy: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Nff's Head Of Women Football Unit Ms Ruth David And Sister Dutchess David At For / A Brand New Secret Of Making Money From Cpa Marketing / e.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.