Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Are You In Need Of A Competent Automobile Mechanic.. Enter Here... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are You In Need Of A Competent Automobile Mechanic.. Enter Here... (507 Views)

Project 300 Advanced Automobile Mechanic Training Asia Edition 2019 / Sold: That Occasion Like The Master With This 2016 BMW X5 3.0i For N25m (lagos) / NO MORE MECHANIC 'GUESSWORK'. Get a Car Diagnostic Scanner for ONLY #4,000!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Competent Automobile Mechanic.. Enter Here... by Kseafresh: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders,due to the dwindling number of competent mechanics we have presently in Nigeria,i have decided to open this thread for those in need of a competent automobile mechanic advice and services..
Fitex Automobile Engineering company is a registered and trusted mechanic company that repairs and services all types of American and Japanese cars like toyota,nissan,ford,honda,volkawagen e.t.c.as long as your vehicle runs on fuel...the company has been in existence for more than 20 years and by the special grace of God,we are still counting...our shop is located at Ago Palace Way Okota Lagos...Try us today, you can contact engr. fitex on 08033549735...also open to questions

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean First Body Registered 2003 Mazda Tribute For 850k(asking). / Very Clean Toyota Corolla 97model @option Price Ask Me 08024107420 / sold, 2008 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.