Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Types Of Slaps - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of Slaps (996 Views)

Types Of Slaps, botanical names and functions. / 8 Types Of Slaps You Can Relate To If You Mother Was A Yoruba Woman. / The Various Categories Of Slaps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Slaps by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 01, 2016
TYPES OF SLAP

There are 6 major types of slaps, they are:

1)TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians.

2)RESOUNDING SLAP: This is when after you're hit, u keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii, and voices on your head singing jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way.

3) FORMATTING SLAP: This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find yourself asking questions like " what did I do?" " who slap me? This type is very common, it is a slap from guys who are stronger than you.

4) EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord. E.g.. Bros, sheebi you been dey watch? I been no do anything o, I just dey pass na. This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time

5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind, all you do is just stand right where you are and watch the person walk away. This slap is from elder brothers.

6)RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap u start asking questions that don't need reply " Mark you slap me?...."like seriously, did you just slapped me?"....

There is no doubt that in our live experiences we have received one or more of these slaps, lol! Greetings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Slaps by Dullahi(m): 5:55am On Sep 01, 2016
angry grin
Re: Types Of Slaps by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Dullahi:
angry grin

Brother, you don receive any of these slaps before?
Re: Types Of Slaps by Dullahi(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Brother, you don receive any of these slaps before?

I dish them out for free grin
Re: Types Of Slaps by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2016
Dullahi:

I dish them out for free grin

Are you saying youve not received the formatting slap? wink

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Slaps by Dullahi(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2016
I have.. But mine was more of 'bulala'. Slaps were considered weak because we could keep blocking

1 Like

Re: Types Of Slaps by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2016
^^
Remembered how I used to hide mums' bulala especially when it had multiple 'tails'.

Became an expert at untwisting and hiding bulala grin grin. It always went missing angry grin

Also received formatting slaps sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Slaps by Jay542(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Contact17:
^^
Remembered how I used to hide mums' bulala especially when it had multiple 'tails'.

Became an expert at untwisting and hiding bulala grin grin. It always went missing angry grin

They'd use my school money the next day to buy another Bulala grin

Received Resounding slap sha. Always very epicangry

1 Like

Re: Types Of Slaps by Dullahi(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Contact17:
^^

Guilty of that as well cheesy but there was one we couldn't lay our hands on no matter how hard we tried.
Re: Types Of Slaps by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Dullahi:
I have.. But mine was more of 'bulala'. Slaps were considered weak because we could keep blocking

You mean this?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Slaps by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2016
lalasticlala which slap have you received out of these 6?

(1) (Reply)

Lol Check Out This Hilarious Nursery Rhymes / Hilarious But True / Cemedy Video; Kiss Daniel Ft Edemities_two Times Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.