Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Slot Has Just Launched It's Own Branded Power Bank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Slot Has Just Launched It's Own Branded Power Bank (1848 Views)

Is It True That Branded Power Bank Won’t Explode? / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slot Has Just Launched It's Own Branded Power Bank by Reediano(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2016
With the epileptic state of power supply in Nigeria today, even owning a device with a large battery capacity is not enough to keep your phone running for a full day especially if you happen to be a heavy user. And that is one of the main reasons why demand for power banks has always been on the increase.

Slot has just recently Launched it's own branded power banks. And I guess this might probably end the two major problems a lot of people face when purchasing power banks, which are durability and price. The new power banks from slot ranges from as low as N3,000 to N6,500.

And since slot happens to be a trusted store in Nigeria I guess we can at least put our trust in them to provide us with quality power banks.

List Of Slot Power Banks And Price
Slot 6000mAh Power bank, for N4,000.
Slot 10,000mAh Power bank for N5,500
Slot 15,000mAh Power bank for N6,500.

Where can I purchase it?
You can get the slot power banks from any slot store nearest to you and you can also order HERE.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/09/slot-has-just-launched-its-own-branded.html

1 Share

Re: Slot Has Just Launched It's Own Branded Power Bank by pat077: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Thinking of getting one... But I don't know how good it is. I will like to know if anyone has used this product before

(1) (Reply)

Good Battery For My Samsung Phone / Fonts Styles For Infinix Smart 3 / Thread Closed... Android Secured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.