Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Angels Will Begin To Wait On You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angels Will Begin To Wait On You (442 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Wait On The Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angels Will Begin To Wait On You by meetemmanuel: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him, Matt 4:11.

Angels are spirit waiters and servants, detailed by God to serve his children: Angels will recognize you as one like Jesus, when you start eating Jesus bread, and they will begin to wait on you. They will protect, bring the answers to your prayers and execute everything you say according to the word of God.

WORD’S OF WISDOM:
Begin to enjoy angelic service by simply eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
That your angels will make themselves known to you to serve you.

TODAY’S PRAYERS:
Father thank you for my angels.

Angels go and bring the answers to my prayers.

Angels pursue my Herod and kill him.

Angels strengthen me in my prayers in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com.ng/2016/09/angels-will-begin-to-wait-on-you.html

(1) (Reply)

September to Remember (video) / Is Entire Bible Divine And Infallible Word Of God? / The Unforgiving Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.