Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. (664 Views)

A Man Said He Was Taking A Walk At Night When He Saw This... / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by mrZENographer: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
This is the testimony of a young man struck down by terrible stroke which ended instantly after the G.O's ministration. Hear him.

I was gainfully employed and had lived with my wife and children. Suddenly, the enemy struck and I lost my job in 2013.

To my great surprise, my wife left me and took away our children with her and I was left all alone in deep sorrow. I tried my best to get a solution to the problems that befell me to no avail.
As a result, I was left in deep sorrow and fruition and cried bitterly. It was during one of such nights that I wept bitterly, then I slept off. In a dream same night, i had an encounter with the angel of God in the likeness of the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. In that dream encounter, the G.O instructed me to go The Lord's Chosen assuring me that I would be healed.
I woke up from that dream and made up my mind to attend the counselling and Deliverance service with assist. During his ministration, the servant of God commanded all those that could not walk to begin to walk. Instantly, strength came upon me and I rose up and began to walk. Before this time, I had been unable to walk since 2013- almost four years now. I am really very grateful to this God that has healed me of the affliction and took away the accompanying pains and sorrow. To him be all the glory. PRAISE THE LORD.

Bro. Julius Sapele

1 Like

Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by mrZENographer: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2016
The Lord's Chosen Thursday service (TODAY grin) starts at 8:00am - 1:00pm.

Venue: Ijesha Bustop.

NB: Sent from my samsung phone during testimony session in the church.

Come and see the goodness of God.
Come and be blessed.
Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by geoworldedu: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Linus Mba cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by sonofluc1fer: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Christians can lie for Africa. Little wonder they worship the LIE-on of Judah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by hahn(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Ok. Now he can walk.

What is god going to do about his job and wife and kids?
Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
sonofluc1fer:
Christians can lie for Africa. Little wonder they worship the LIE-on[/s] of Judah.

Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by sonofluc1fer: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jacksonville:
[s]
You've been noticed. Have a good day. wink
Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by promise10: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
hahn:
Ok. Now he can walk.

What is god going to do about his job and wife and kids?
What is YOUR BUSINESS in his relationship with God? Why must an atheist bother over this issue?

Bro, just wake up!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Wept Bitterly At Night, When I Slept The Angel Of God Appeared To Me. by sotadegrt(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Where is the lord's choosen situated in sapele? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Tithing Compulsory For The New Testament Christian ? / Is God Male Or Female / Dreaming About Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.