Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Infinix Note 2 Thumbs Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 2 Thumbs Down (384 Views)

Am In Need Of An Infinix Note 2 Follow Come Original Charger / Just Ordered The Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime,what Should I Expect / Advice Needed: Tecno C8, Gionee M5 Mini & Infinix Note 2 Igb Which Is Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 Thumbs Down by smsglory(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Got an infinix note 2 for someone 2 weeks ago and it's a total regret.

First it's was the OS updating issue, with the 2G Ram in it,I was not able to update a 702MB software, took it to the Carl care center,the dude there fixed it and said I should never try to update again,even if am prompted to, was like why...he said Bros I don tell you on. Note that I got a external 2G SD card inserted.

Secondly, the camera is total a NO no for me,take a shoot it looks sharp,try and view what you snap it's all blurred.

For me they should concentrate on producing a nice product that folks will like instead of rushing stuff and making one waste hard earned cash, little wonder their brand is all over the classified ads site in Nigeria, folks auctioning it at a ridiculous amount.

The person I got the note2 for said the phone is for primary school student who want to be online basically.

I don't trust the guys that make video reviews, they are paid by them am so sure, cause abroad they don't just make reviews on flagship products,but they review phones that has been used by the reviewer etc....here name 1 way traffic., I just wasted 50k

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Stream Live Facebook Videos Through TV, Google Chromecast And Apple / Whatsapp Extends Their BBOS And Blackberry 10 Shutdown Until June 30, 2017 / How To Fix Google Play Store Giving Error Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.