Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Fashion - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Fashion (665 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion by balogunrealone: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Relative to the ears Different to the eyes It changes with time It transforms with years What you wear in sunshine Is different from the khaki on ice
Fashion is different with Fasheun and fat Sean, One loves his white robes and the other loves to sag, To some, it's a style, to others, it's a passion, But the final bus stop is all about attraction,
How come we see tattered jeans worn by people with brains! Or coloured hairs worn by people with colours, Is Rihanna Nigerian or Kanye from the West? What is worn far East differs from the North West,
Black faces fazed out and you see two faces, Like my daddy's old telly, I see black and white, Some are like Chiefs from Kaizer, black and yellow, That cream gave them a pair, dark and light,
Ankara for show; I love those parties, Even when Adekunle dons his gold, it's his "Adire" that catches, Oo wo ankara, oo je semo, my Yoruba heroes, Beads soon turn gowns, respect to the Ibos,
What Yusuf puts on is beautiful, I love Danladi, Hausa women dress for sauce, oh, I love that lady! Blame not Sandra for the bum shorts she wears roaming streets, Market go sell my brother, the economy is strict!
My brother puts his ties on and I smile, Then someone puts on orange on lemon, who will help me cry? Blue wigs, brown lips, my sister, who you epp? I need to see the first person crazy jeans has helped,
You have ankle issues, yet put on high heels, Isssh; heels on fleek, knees so weak, Fashion is key but you don't have to be sick, Fashion isn't by force, make-up na skill! Yet if you aren't beautiful, no making up will up your beauty, still, Even with its powerful ability to make temporary transformations, The fashion you have is down to your will,
Welcome to the advents of gele tying lessons, To those who listened to their mothers, now this is a blessing, Gone are the days when there was nothing for an Obioma! Now a fashion designer's hubby is driving a hummer,
Where the world has gotten in fashion is a sensation, And Dolce belts gives Mr. Gabbana temptations, Adidas' snickers are pretty, Nike shirts are sterling, Zanotti bags and Versace jeans make up a darling, Fashion is beauty, fashion is awesome, But we need some sense to keep the awe plum!

(1) (Reply)

In The End / My Love: / How Do I Love Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.