Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Wanna Buy Any Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Gionee Phone With These Specs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wanna Buy Any Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Gionee Phone With These Specs (526 Views)

Who Has BB Z30 Phone Screen For Sale? I Wanna Buy?! / Whats The Best Deal You Can Give Me On These Specs? / Urgently In Need Of A Laptop With These Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Buy Any Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Gionee Phone With These Specs by Benwems(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
any samsung, gionee, nexus, lenovo phone with these specs. 2GB ram, 16GB rom should be neat. erious people only. The phone should be neat with good battery life. Drop your number here and I will call you. only lagos and benin
Re: Wanna Buy Any Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Gionee Phone With These Specs by Stormyweather(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Benwems:
any samsung, gionee, nexus, lenovo phone with these specs. 2GB ram, 16GB rom should be neat. erious people only. The phone should be neat with good battery life. Drop your number here and I will call you. only lagos and benin
do you wanna buy or you are selling? your choice of lexis is confusing
Re: Wanna Buy Any Samsung, Lenovo, Nexus, Gionee Phone With These Specs by Benwems(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Stormyweather:
do you wanna buy or you are selling? your choice of lexis is confusing
I want to buy from somebody who is selling.

(1) (Reply)

Nexus 6, Gionee M5 And Gionee M5 Plus For Quick Sale In Ibadan / I Need S5 Active / Blackberry Q10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.