Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Is The Way Out - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Way Out (1362 Views)

Mitsubishi Is Changing The Way Cars Give Signals / Tesla Pickup Truck Is On The Way / N7.5b Local Car Purchase Loans Scheme On The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Way Out by depair: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
i have a consistent P0304 and P0300 code
i have changed the sparkplug on cylinder 4
i have change the spark plug cable on cylinder 4 yet it stil keep coming back after clearing the code

anybody with a way out to this
toyota camry 2000 I4 engine
Re: What Is The Way Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
depair:
i have change the spark plug cable on cylinder 4 yet it stil keep coming back after clearing the code

coil pack, or injector4
Re: What Is The Way Out by depair: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

coil pack, or injector4
gazzuzz thanks so much which should i replace 1st is it to service the injector or replace then to coil pack. God bless
Re: What Is The Way Out by autotrader2: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
depair:

gazzuzz thanks so much which should i replace 1st
is it to service the injector or replace
then to coil pack.
God bless

I have the coil pack. You can call 09086679585 to get it

https://www.nairaland.com/2162700/original-toyota-camry-avensis-corolla/3
Re: What Is The Way Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
depair:

then to coil pack.
God bless

I'm not sure, but I'm sure of 1 thing, Do not throw parts at a problem that's an expensive way of fixing a car
Re: What Is The Way Out by honmusa(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
depair:

then to coil pack.
God bless
I can bet you that you can replace all the injector and all the coil park and the issue will still persist .U can't take scan DTC code literary as a definitively conclusion to diagnose a car ,further step need to be done to have accurate diagnosis.
Re: What Is The Way Out by honmusa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
depair:

then to coil pack.
God bless
Re: What Is The Way Out by depair: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
honmusa:

I can bet you that you can replace all the injector and all the coil park and the issue will still persist .U can't take scan DTC code literary as a definitively conclusion to diagnose a car ,further step need to be done to have accurate diagnosis.

hence the question what is the way out
Re: What Is The Way Out by honmusa(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
depair:

hence the question what is the way out
Get a professional to help you to diagnose accurately to avoid waste money ,effort and time on what is not faulty.
Call autologic @ 08061166316 if you are in lagos
Re: What Is The Way Out by sultaan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
depair:

A 2000 camry uses coils so there is no plug cable to be replaced, check to make sure electrical connection to coil and injector I is good.

Swap coils to check if code follows the coil
Re: What Is The Way Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2016
sultaan:

A 2000 camry uses coils so there is no plug cable to be replaced
, check to make sure electrical connection to coil and injector I is good.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4188320_peepingtomlouisemorgan_jpegdcbd946b7ca56faaae4883cd11932dd8

Re: What Is The Way Out by kingreign(m): 8:27am On Sep 03, 2016
sultaan:

A 2000 camry uses coils so there is no plug cable to be replaced
, check to make sure electrical connection to coil and injector I is good.

Notice the blue wires

Re: What Is The Way Out by sultaan(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
I messed up with a V6 engine but he cn still check distributor cap for streaks and crack
Re: What Is The Way Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
sultaan:
I messed up with a V6 engine but he cn still check [b]distributor cap [/b]for streaks and crack

kingreign let me borrow ya dogs

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4189944_images6_jpeg1c7fe4593e1cb59a6cc509b04199eb53

1 Like

Re: What Is The Way Out by sultaan(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Then get an get an American car and I we all won't have to guess what ancient part is in that Car Last time I saw those things was in My first car 1995 Galant.

A Coil pack distributor or whatever it is connected to can be checked for damage and resistance.

Remember this is from a 17 years old technology
Re: What Is The Way Out by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14am On Sep 05, 2016
sultaan:
Then get an get an American car and I we all won't have to guess what ancient part is in that Car Last time I saw those things was in My first car 1995 Galant.

A Coil pack distributor or whatever it is connected to can be checked for damage and resistance.

Remember this is from a 17 years old technology

In this Buhari economy? grin Op stick with your 17year old toyota, it will serve you for a very loooooong time
Re: What Is The Way Out by honmusa(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2016
depair:

After checking plugs,coil,injectors and the issue still persist then your last resort is compression test to confirm the integrity of your piston rings and valves.
Re: What Is The Way Out by depair: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

In this Buhari economy? grin Op stick with your 17year old toyota, it will serve you for a very loooooong time

thanks gazzuzz
hope to visit your workshop soonest trust ur judgement

(1) (Reply)

Ew10 Engine And Automatic Gearbox / If White Is A Colour, Then Why Do You Prefer Spraying Your Car In Black? / Toyota Yaris 2008 Available for Sale (Nigerian Used) - SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.