Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! (801 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Be Warned. Don't Fall A Victim. / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by deji2009(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
Hello guys,

as usual was just replying to message @ computer section and suddenly my phone rang picked it up and it was my Mum.
informing me someone in nigeria call her younger sister and said Deji sent some forms that need paying for before it can be receive. her sister went ahead and transfer the money to their account. I was suprise that a person living in nigeria that should know all this things and can went ahead and put money down. very strange! so guys be beware. Nigeria!!!

what a shame
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by skfa1: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
We need to be careful.
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
Craziness. People are very ruthless now when it comes to making money.
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by deji2009(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
I'm speaking with her now. she's just stupid
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by posakosa(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
How the Bleep is this romantic ?!
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by deji2009(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
How the Bleep is this romantic ?!

I purposely put it here because people check romance quiet often
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by Akpangbon: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
oh oh oh  Poster

This is so so so romantic - I cant wait to fu ck your sister.
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by JCzAr(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
And what do you think 419 means?
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
Akpangbon:

oh oh oh Poster

Thats not funny angry
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by trekkie: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
Akpangbon:

oh oh oh Poster

angry someone is trying to do something sensible and THIS is your response?
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by deji2009(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
for everyone's benefit here is the number she said it was used to call her. 009447035946808

I spoke to some of colleague in nigeria I was told this number isnt Uk because that was my first thought that is a nigerian number if i remove the 00944 or so and dial 02347035946808 it will make a nigeria number. my friend even says that number is likely to be Mtn they just code it. well that has passed on am sure she has leartn her lesson
Re: Someone Receive Money With My Name.be Beware So You Dont Fall A Victim! by trekkie: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2009
thank u jare. ma da oniranu yen lohun.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gist On The Nigerian Scene / My Shocking Story. / Cleaning And Fumigation Service Provider Of Industry Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.