Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA (1441 Views)

Aftermath Of MMM Collapse Guys ain't Smilling No More / [REVEALED]UNN Final Student Who Allegedly Committed Suicide Was Because Of MMM / Why EFCC Should Identify The Owners Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by franksy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Beware of MMM- NIGERIA !!!!!!
MMM is Ponzi scheme.
The CEO of the company(MMM Nigeria) Seigei Marvrodi is a convicted fraudster and had run similar fraud schemes in Russia where he defrauded investors over a hundred billion dollars.
1. Click here to read his profile on Wikipidia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi
2. Click here to read official statement from Nigeria Government Agency: http://sunnewsonline.com/sec-warns-investors-on-activities…/
3. Read more about MMM: http://www.financialwatchngr.com/…/mmm-scam-allegation-nig…/
Please always do your research before investing your money especially with this recession more fraudsters will be coming to the country to take advantage of our present situation.
Be safe than sorry!

Unraveling of a Ponzi scheme

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons.

The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money.
Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.

Why do FINANCIAL WATCH believe that MMM Nigeria is a pyramid/Ponzi scheme? lets look at the following reasons.

The promise of a 30 % ROI is outrageous and not in terms with standard rates of investment (Example one makes a profit of 30,000 naira for every 100,000 naira invested in the system in 30 days , excluding additions that comes from referral, signing up and testimonial bonuses) No legal financial company can offer you that investment plan.
Such “Return on Investments” been paid to older clients are money received from new clients and the circle continues, the 30% is never made from company profits. That is why there is aggressive ad campaign from the company(MMM Nigeria) paying massive additional bonuses to recruiters that they call guiders to conduct seminars and deceive gullible Nigerians into joining the scheme to keep the system alive.
The CEO of the company(MMM Nigeria) Seigei Marvrodi is a convicted fraudster and had run similar fraud schemes in Russia where he defrauded investors over a hundred billion dollars.

At this point it is pertinent to be weary of these kind of Ponzi scheme which promise too much to be true, while many Nigerians will continue to defend the scheme, according to many #MMMPays, yes it may pay now, but just like every other fraud, it strikes at a moment the investors express much confidence in their venture. So Nigerians should be wise and avoid unrealistic business ventures like MMM Nigeria.
http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/09/01/mmm-scam-allegation-nigerians-tread-caution/

Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thank the Gods I no do. grin
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by Mockinbird: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
I've learned a hard lessons in 2013 when i got ripped off by Cashflowabi and geldaps investment schemes in South Kaduna.
If a deal look too good, it's a scam. ~Donald Trump.
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Thank God o,I was alrdy making plans to borrow money dis coming WK to open accnt with someone who introduced dis biz to me......am glad I stormed on this thread.op Na God go bless u o.
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by Snow5(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
And wetin dey pain me pass say na con Internet dem con use this time dey do am....

When dem crash now eh... U nor go know how u won do pass.. Abi na Google u won sue? How u won take find d company pass?...

I told my guy and his mum... That this is a repetition of Gngold that swept most state of their money year 2006-2010...they are now back with a stronger and formidable force....

These gullible idiots are still falling for this shiit....

Wetin pain me pass my guy mama con carry 2million put 3days ago... My very own guy put 300,000...i just dey look both e mama and that stupid son of a mad woman...

I jst tire for the two of dem... Good lord!!!

MMM IS A SCAAAAAAMMMMM OOOOOOOOO
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by iamawara(m): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Snow5:
And wetin dey pain me pass say na con Internet dem con use this time dey do am....

When dem crash now eh... U nor go know how u won do pass.. Abi na Google u won sue? How u won take find d company pass?...

I told my guy and his mum... That this is a repetition of Gngold that swept most state of their money year 2006-2010...they are now back with a stronger and formidable force....

These gullible idiots are still falling for this shiit....

Wetin pain me pass my guy mama con carry 2million put 3days ago... My very own guy put 300,000...i just dey look both e mama and that stupid son of a mad woman...

I jst tire for the two of dem... Good lord!!!

MMM IS A SCAAAAAAMMMMM OOOOOOOOO

Bad belle is allowed . you guys are benefiting from this and at the same time discouraging others to join. as I said earlier. bad belle is allowed. I will be cashing out my cash this week. I have been a fan of MMM Nigeria for over 6 months and no single problem encountered. we making money we making money we making money this year...... Jaywon juwon Lo

1 Like

Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by Snow5(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
iamawara:

Bad belle is allowed . you guys are benefiting from this and at the same time discouraging others to join. as I said earlier. bad belle is allowed. I will be cashing out my cash this week. I have been a fan of MMM Nigeria for over 6 months and no single problem encountered. we making money we making money we making money thus year...... Jaywon juwon Lo
e nor dey happen at once....

Baba... Na over night u go see site Don lock up.... The film wen u dey act since eh... E go clear like 3D for your eyes...

I be bad belle abi?

Fly wen nor hear word... Nai dey do wetin?....

We sha saw!!!
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by iamawara(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Snow5:
e nor dey happen at once....

Baba... Na over night u go see site Don lock up.... The film wen u dey act since eh... E go clear like 3D for your eyes...

I be bad belle abi?

Fly wen nor hear word... Nai dey do wetin?....

We sha saw!!!

is it your money? we agreed with the terms and conditions then allow us to make cash in peace for goodness sake. MMM is real
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by Snow5(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
iamawara:

is it your money? we agreed with the terms and conditions then allow us to make cash in peace for goodness sake. MMM is real

Amen!!
Re: Beware Of MMM- NIGERIA by ewillie(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Whoever has ears, let them hear what we are telling them now ooooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

See Leaked Whatsapp Chat Of Male Model And A Female Group Member / 2 Suspected Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Brutalized By Mob In Abia State (phot / One Nairalander Molested Me Last Night On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.