Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem (3619 Views)

Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Tecno Y6 Gets Marshmallow 6.0.1 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
My Tecno y6 back camera doesn't have option for it. Just a front camera with 5MP. HELP
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by Phemmy99(m): 12:56am On Sep 02, 2016
HenrySilva9:
My Tecno y6 back camera doesn't have option for it. Just a front camera with 5MP. HELP
i also use a tecno y6..back camera is working fine....you just bought it?
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2016
Phemmy99:
Yeah. Kind of. I googled the problem and some phones have that problem but no solution for it yet
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Phemmy99:
Yeah. Kind of. I googled the problem and some phones have that problem but no solution for it yet
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by Carlcaresophia: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
HenrySilva9:
Hello HenrySilva9, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello HenrySilva9, as for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
I've tried factory reset but it didn't work.
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by Carlcaresophia: 6:14am On Sep 09, 2016
HenrySilva9:

I've tried factory reset but it didn't work.
We suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Serivice Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

We suggest you bring your phone to our Carlcare Serivice Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. Thank you!
Where? Am at owerri
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2016
HenrySilva9:

Where? Am at owerri
Hello HernrySilva9, below pelase find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Owerri, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111

BTW, you can find more info about Carlcare in Carelcareapp, below please find the details. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/3094267/lets-sign-up-carlcare-app#46385719
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello HernrySilva9, below pelase find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Owerri, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111

BTW, you can find more info about Carlcare in Carelcareapp, below please find the details. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/3094267/lets-sign-up-carlcare-app#46385719
Can you help me find out if a camera software can be reloaded in an android phone
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2016
HenrySilva9:

Can you help me find out if a camera software can be reloaded in an android phone
You can try to restore factory settings, then the camera software will appear again. But please remember to back up important files bebore restore factory settings. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

You can try to restore factory settings, then the camera software will appear again. But please remember to back up important files bebore restore factory settings. Thank you!
I have and I didn't see it
Re: Tecno Y6 Back Camera Problem by Carlcaresophia: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2016
HenrySilva9:

I have and I didn't see it
Please send your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Mtn Bundle4u N25,700 And Xtradata 20gb For N20 On Your Phone / Does Infinix Hot 4 Pro Support Glo Band 28? / Iphone 7 Panel Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.