Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How To Stop Sudden Cardiac Arrest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Sudden Cardiac Arrest (599 Views)

Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. / All You Need To Know About Sudden Cardiac Arrest That Causes Death / Heart Attack Vs Cardiac Arrest Vs Stroke (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sudden Cardiac Arrest by allenobi: 12:02am On Sep 02, 2016
if you have or you around some one that have a Sudden cardiac arrest and he / she requires immediate action for survival here is what you do. click here perfom what will call CPR(cardiopulmonary resuscitation) Immediate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is critical to treating sudden cardiac arrest. click to know more http://healthdival..com.ng/2016/08/if-you-have-or-you-around-some-one-that.html

Re: How To Stop Sudden Cardiac Arrest by philiponwu6144(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
MyRights:
Cardiovascular Health

Bell offers many cardiovascular support products for your body, heart, and circulatory system—natural ways to take charge of your cardiovascular health that will enable you to lead a healthy and active lifestyle.*

Our cardio support supplements are carefully formulated with high quality ingredients known for their heart health supporting properties. For instance, our Healthy Blood Pressure Support #26 contains a good source of fish peptides that support healthy blood pressure already in the normal range. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural antioxidant that has been shown to support overall heart health.*

Research has shown that alpha-lipoic acid and acetyl-L-carnitine together are excellent for cardiovascular health. Both of these ingredients are present in our Longevity in Good Health product #47.*

Bell Lifestyle Products helps you keep to the beat of your lifestyle!*
15 years ago, I started having arthritis, prostate, kidney, snoring and sleep problems.
All were helped quickly with natural health products with no dide effects. I made it my life’s purpose to help others.
This is what happened to me personally after suffering for years. I spent $2,000 on pills, creams, physiotherapy, acupuncture, magnetic devices etc. No relief until I took specially processed shark cartilage for two weeks and all pain was gone.
We are proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of men and women to restore their quality of life since 1996
What makes Bell products different from many others in the market is the fact that we give an extremely high satisfaction rate and A Must Help or Money Refunded guarantee on most of our products. Nick A Jerch (President Bell Lifestyle Canada Incorporated) A professor in medicine based in Canada who had about six terminal ailments (diabetes, kidney problem, hypertension, over weight, prostrate disorders, arthritis, his manhood gone) before he discovered Bell products many years ago. …….

It’s rewarding to be useful to your own family. It’s still more rewarding to contribute to society and serve a cause greater than yourself. There can be no greater satisfaction than when men and women write that after suffering for many years with chronic diseases, they were amazed about the quick relief they had with Bell natural health products. I feel grateful to have opportunity to help others and give purpose to my life. Chronic diseases account for half of all personal health expenses and tax payers’ money spent by government on health matters. Late in life at 65, I discovered that natural health products could help me passionally to overcome health problems I suffered with every day for over 15 years without getting relief with synthetic drugs. My own health problems gave me the insight and put me into this position to help other people everywhere in North America and around the world.

“For the past 50 years I have been demonstrating that the use of natural nutritional treatment is and must be the most effective form of medicine and that when it is not used and the profession depends solely on the use of toxic drugs the results are abysmal” Dr Abram Hoffer, MD PhD FRCP ©

As a Company, our commitment is to provide you with the best satisfying and financially rewarding Service. As a Doctorate Research Pharmacist with over 30 years of experience, I have come to the conclusion that for Chronic Disease, the use of Natural Nutritional. Supplement is the most effective medicine with minimal or no side effects compared to toxic convectional drugs. (Managing Director and CEO, Bell Lifestyle Nigeria Limited Dr. Theo Anucha, BPharm, PhD, MPSN

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

Nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Loss Of Concentration. This Might Just Help. / Early Morning Sex Lowers Blood Pressure And Reduces Risk Of Heart-attacks . / These Two Brothers Undergo Mysterious Transformation As Soon As The Sun Goes Dow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.