Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

MD Mobil Station Rewards Fuel Attendant Who Returned Customer's 30k (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MD Mobil Station Rewards Fuel Attendant Who Returned Customer's 30k (photos) (579 Views)

Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MD Mobil Station Rewards Fuel Attendant Who Returned Customer's 30k (photos) by kachysblog(f): 12:03am On Sep 02, 2016
According to what Mr Okposio, the owner of the 30k returned posted on his Facebook page this morning. He was called upon by the MD of Mobil Fuel Station, Mr. Reuben Aaron to come around today as they will be appreciating Esther for her good conduct. It pays to be good you know?
I got a call from Mr. Akin Fatunke of Mobil Nigeria on Monday afternoon. At first I was weary of the call because this could be another scam job. So I was on my guard to deflate any lie.

Then Mr Reuben Aaron the owner of the Mobil filling station Esther works in called me to inform me of their intention to make a presentation on Wednesday. Then Mr Fatunke sent me a whatsapp message to confirm what Mr. Aaron said that was when I lowered my guard.

This morning the Chairman/MD of Mobil Oil Nigeria plc Mr. Tunji Oyebanji, Mr. Ani Ufot the Supply Manager, Mr. Oladapo Oladeji the Area Retail manager-North, Mr. Ibrahim Dauda the Territory Manager, Mr. Reuben Aaron the station owner and my lovely wife Mrs Josephine Okposio made a presentation to Esther Samuel today at the Mobil filling station on teaching hospital rd Gwagwalada Abuja today.

I’m so excited to be part of this epic occasion of rewarding honesty and integrity. Esther Samuel has sent a clear message that honesty pays. She returned only 30k. But the reward she got today far exceeds the 30k she returned.

I also want to use this opportunity to thank all those that sent anonymous donations. Esther told me all about you. May God richly bless you and make your reward be open.

For those that are still willing to help Esther further, kindly inbox me. We must keep celebrating this until it gets to the presidency.

Thank you for your attention.

http://www.kachysblog.com/2016/09/01/pics-md-mobil-rewards-fuel-attendant-who-returned-a-customers-30k/

Re: MD Mobil Station Rewards Fuel Attendant Who Returned Customer's 30k (photos) by bosschinalu(m): 12:16am On Sep 02, 2016
True NIGERIAN..

(1) (Reply)

Owoema Trade And Investment- The Best Platform For Intl Trade In Nigeria / CBN And MMM Who Scams Nigerians More? / Here Is How I Detect Poor People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.