Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster (573 Views)

New Samsung Batteries Will Charge 5x Faster / How To Make Your Android Phone Run 5x Faster In Less Than 5mins / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster by Drinokrane: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2016
I bet many people are just seeing something like this for the very first time while you have been wondering why your Android device is taking forever to open a page or take you to the next level.
One thing I love about Android devices is that you can tweak the OS and everything in it the way you want.
You don’t need any third party application to do this but just sit and feel the magic which is likely the easiest, simplest and most impactful, giving your Android phone a huge speed boost in a matter of seconds with no third-party software required.
How Can I Increase my Android Speed?
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden“Developer options”menu on your Android phone.
To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings.
Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done.
Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.
==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins.
Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):
Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale
==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone.
This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.
If you are able to do this, you are good…with your phone..drop comment

(1) (Reply)

Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7 (video) / Do U Want To Make Money By Just Reading News For 2 - 5 Secs. Dis Site Is For You / UK Used HTC One M8 Mini For #30000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.