Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Bad Ass Science Teacher-unchained. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Ass Science Teacher-unchained. (914 Views)

Physical Science Teacher Needed. / Get Together Organised By The Science Teacher In My School / The Law An Ass,by Ayoemrys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Ass Science Teacher-unchained. by arize99: 4:51am On Sep 02, 2016
Anybody needs someone very good in Physics, and O'Level Mathematics? For Private schools? Private classes? Look for me.
The Deal: Thinking of puttting more of my time to better use.(Not that I wasn't doing anything good with my time initially). But figured there is chance of making a pact with these knowledge. So if you have ever needed one Mythical Person that knows how to open peoples' head and put Physics and Maths into them. You have found him in this Thread today. Holla if you need em. Knowledge is Power, don't forget that. Thanks smiley
Re: Bad Ass Science Teacher-unchained. by omogidi234(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2016
Abeg chain the bad ass but unchain the science teacher.
Re: Bad Ass Science Teacher-unchained. by arize99: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
omogidi234:
Abeg chain the bad ass but unchain the science teacher.
lol no sir. Economic recession has him out for money.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Adeleke University Ede..........qualitative, Affordable, The Best / Five Important Tips Before Applying For Medical School / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.