Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real (77126 Views)

CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE HAS FINALLY PASSED WAEC / Finally Ciroma Chuckwuma Adekunle Has Pass WAEC (pic) / PHOTO: Chukwuma Adekunle Ciroma Has Finally Passed WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Tallesty1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Stop bullying people undecided
Why?
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Berbierklaus(f): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Why?
Coz its a turn off wink
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Tallesty1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Coz its a turn off wink
Are you a light switch?

I will try my best to stop it
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Berbierklaus(f): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Are you a light switch?

I will try my best to stop it
Maybe cheesy

you made that promise before,but you failed to keep your promise angry
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by dmahn(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Dippo oladapo don enter am
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by segebase(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ralphdan:

Whenever u seat for waec ba? grin
lol....they will change it to LAI OSINBANJO BUHARI
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by flokii: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
@stephinnoyewole For d modded apks with unlimited coins
Goto osmdroid dot com, rearrange and use d appropriate signs.. Antispam bot cleared my earlier reply
Enjoy!
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by giftedheart1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
chukwuma was Buhari's class/WAEC mate. They both failed at the first try and had been failing since. He has been given a let my people go, just as Buhari too has been given.

Talk about having your pal as the President .
u r lucky my guy...the mod that banned me is not active when u posted this... don't let him hear ooi..he went to the same school with buhari and ciroma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Tallesty1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Maybe cheesy

you made that promise before,but you failed to keep your promise angry
Wait! Who are you?
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Berbierklaus(f): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Wait! Who are you?
Spicy wink
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Tallesty1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Spicy wink
wow! I been dey search for codedly
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Berbierklaus(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
wow! I been dey search for codedly
Hehehehehe

you no use touchlight?
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hehehehehe

you no use touchlight?
Nah, that will reveal your location to other guys.
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Berbierklaus(f): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah, that will reveal your location to other guys.
grin

Candle?
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Tallesty1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

grin

Candle?
You might think I want to surprise you with a candlelight dinner
Re: Finally, Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Passed WAEC. The Change Is Real by Berbierklaus(f): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
You might think I want to surprise you with a candlelight dinner
And I would love it wink

So start searching,I'm going into hiding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Name Is OR My Names Are,which Is Grammatically Correct? / Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals / See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.