Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Left N2.8 Billion In NFF Coffers - Sani Lulu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Left N2.8 Billion In NFF Coffers - Sani Lulu (353 Views)

Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi / Football Legends Taribo West Appointed As Vice Chairman In NFF / JUST IN: NFF Technical Director, Amodu Shuaibu Has Died At The Age Of 58. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Left N2.8 Billion In NFF Coffers - Sani Lulu by yaxx: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Former President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Alhaji Sani Lulu, was recently conferred with an award of Excellence in sports by the Kogi State Government, considering his contribution to grassroots sport development in Nigeria.

Lulu, who left the Glass House in 2010 has been busy with his pet project FOSLA Academy in Karshi, a satellite town of the FCT.

In an exclusive interview with AbujaGrassrootFootball.com, the former NFF boss noted that leaving the Glass House opened up new doors for him and the opportunity to positively impact the lives of the ordinary citizens.

Read more: http://abujagrassrootfootball.com/2016/09/02/i-left-n2-8-bill…offers-sani-lulu/

(AbujaGrassrootFootball.com)
Re: I Left N2.8 Billion In NFF Coffers - Sani Lulu by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Someone should explain what happened to the money
Re: I Left N2.8 Billion In NFF Coffers - Sani Lulu by YoungHustler: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2016
J

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Sports Betting WITH 100% BONUS / Watch: Paris Saint-germain Shocked By Toulouse: 2nd Defeat Of Season... / This Year, For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.